Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 SCV11 (Android 6.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ilu213 View Post
    WI-FI keeps disconnecting on a G912
    any ideas ?
    its working with WEP encryption, not with WPA2

Comment

• superceleron
      superceleron commented
      Editing a comment
      try lowering the channel and if that dont work try enable "legacy dhcp" in developer options!

• i use channel 9 , i will try that, thanks

Comment

• i am using 2.4 ghz, wifi,tried all channels, and legacy dhcp,
      its connecting and then gone..
      i think its related to wpa encryption,as i said its working ok using wep auth

wifi its not working with the stock rom either, so ..
      thanks for the reply,
      if you have any other ideas ...

Comment

• Originally posted by ilu213 View Post
        i am using 2.4 ghz, wifi,tried all channels, and legacy dhcp,
        its connecting and then gone..
        i think its related to wpa encryption,as i said its working ok using wep auth

wifi its not working with the stock rom either, so ..
        thanks for the reply,
        if you have any other ideas ...
        Well no other ideas... it works just fine in my asus that are in wpa2.
        Sorry!

Comment

• Hi, I have been using the img updates since version 8 and never had a problem updating. I am on 10a but want to move to 11 OTA to see if it's fixes my sound passthrough issues.
          Can someone quickly explain the best way to perform the OTA update? I have tried through the system update in my main settings. It reboots like it's going to update to just ends up back on the front recovery screen.

The update also fails when I just try to install through the recovery utility.

I have searched the web and read through this post to see what I am missing but I can't find any info.
          Any help and pointers greatly appreciated.
          Stu

PS - Big thanks to superceleron for spending so much time improving this box throughout the years!

Comment

• Hello
            I'm in the latest version of this really nice rom, but I don't like the status bar auto hide..
            Is there some way to let it stay on top of my display?
            Thanks

Comment

• Besides the android version what are the main diferences between this rom and SCV9A-ATV? I've read the posts with the respective info but it all is just too technical to me. Which runs better, especially with Kodi?

thanks.

Comment

• For ages now I'm using V8C and I'm such quite satisfied that don't bother updating to later version. Actually I don't have the time to setup newer version with all software/settings I've put to v8c (somewhen I will do, I'm sure).
                The reason I'm adding current comment is SC SETTINGS within android settings and more specific option to display sensors data (thermal, frequency, network traffic) on Notification Bar. Can this option exported as an apk and used on other devices with android 6 or android 7? I tried few methods but couldn't have any results. If not which software would you suggest as alternative without extreme requests on permissions, personal info, etc.

Thanks

Comment

• superceleron
                  superceleron commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No sorry m8 that cant be exported to other devices or even A7 builds for this one!
              Working...
              X