Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 6.0)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a noob question apk like "raiplay" or "netflix" can i download from the playstore crash because are not very android tv? or only because search widevine DRM? "not work at all"

thank you!

ps. incredible with your ROM my gamepad Gamesir gs3 work with bluetooth of box in Android Mode so Play game aka a console "with original ROM" was not recognize!

Comment

• You Must Download Android System Webview it is very helpful to download and monitor all the files you download and run on your android smart phone so you can download the Andriod System Webview From Apk Medium.
      Apk Medium Is Very Best Site to Download App The Apk Apps And Apk Games You Can Also Download Many Other Andriod App From Apk Medium.
      Now Here is the link of Android System Webview to Download Click On The Below Link:
      http://apkmedium.com/android-system-webview

Comment

• Hi everyone i am new i would like to ask if this rom is compatible with these POWER OFF CLICK or AutoOff - Shutdown Timer I hope you answer me thank you.

Comment

• I see that with hdmi cec enable when i turn off tv the box go sleep.

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by zarrolo View Post
            I see that with hdmi cec enable when i turn off tv the box go sleep.

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk
            I did have a sony tv and turn off via HDMI the box stays in stand by, practically staying all day so the evening is burning, there are some settings to turn off GT definitively?

Comment

• Hi, as i say very good and stable ROM very thankyou Magendanz if i can tell and ask you two thing....First is possible to fix all 8 Core to true 1500Mhz i try kernel auditor but i see that 4 run max at 1500 and the other to max 1000....

Second as other user i see also that sleep deep state are not utilizate so the box stay al the time (also when tv ho off) at minum frequency.

Can solve this?? or is possible to execange kernel? or moddind myself?? (i think no)

Thankyou for your time!!

Comment

• Magendanz
                Magendanz commented
                Editing a comment
                Generally, I prefer to leave the OEM boot image unmodified, just because I don't have much experience in performance tuning Android kernels. I am, however, open to suggestions from those who are. The performance tweaks need to be very thoroughly tested, though.
                Last edited by Magendanz; 10-15-2017, 12:56.

• Originally posted by zarrolo View Post
              Hi, as i say very good and stable ROM very thankyou Magendanz if i can tell and ask you two thing....First is possible to fix all 8 Core to true 1500Mhz i try kernel auditor but i see that 4 run max at 1500 and the other to max 1000....
              I don't believe there is any way to set all 8 cores to 1500Mhz. That is not a limitation of the ROM but a limitation of the S912 CPU itself. It was designed so that 4 cores will run at 1500Mhz and 4 cores will run at 1000Mhz. You will see this on any device that has an S912.

As for sleep, I am having some different issues of my own. If I set the box to go to sleep after a period of inactivity, the box will not wake up. I have to unplug and replug the power to get it to come back on. Any ideas Magendanz ?

Comment

• Magendanz
                Magendanz commented
                Editing a comment
                Not off the top of my head, no. Are you seeing the same problem with the OEM firmware (Tanix TX8 Max or Beelink GT1_704N0)?
            Working...
            X