Announcement

Collapse

BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE FREAKTAB GIVEAWAY

Yet Time for an nother Big Giveaway!
This thime with 3 BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE.
Got here to Enter the Game:
http://freaktab.com/forum/main-categ...aktab-giveaway
See more
See less

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard + Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard + Ultimate)

Description:

This patches the stock ROM to Android TV and supports all variants of GT1, it only requires you to be running stock 7.1.x, I started this before we had a way to package custom burn images properly on nougat, But still, doing it this way allows one zip to support all variants as no hardware stuff is touched. The outcome is the same as a full burn package.

Screenshots:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_25530.png Views:	1 Size:	302.5 KB ID:	658305Click image for larger version  Name:	image_25533.png Views:	1 Size:	260.7 KB ID:	658307Click image for larger version  Name:	image_25531.png Views:	1 Size:	88.5 KB ID:	658306Click image for larger version  Name:	image_25537.png Views:	1 Size:	283.7 KB ID:	658309Click image for larger version  Name:	image_25528.png Views:	1 Size:	33.2 KB ID:	658304Click image for larger version  Name:	image_25536.png Views:	1 Size:	235.7 KB ID:	658308Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20170722-102123.png Views:	1 Size:	272.6 KB ID:	658311Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20170722-103140.png Views:	1 Size:	266.6 KB ID:	658312

Includes:
    • Android TV 64bit
    • Enabled ATV Recant apps (Double press home button, Long Hold for assistant)
    • 4K YouTube
    • Support For Original Fire TV remote
    • Support for Xbox one BT Controller
    • Fixed select + home For All Supported Xbox Controllers
    • Added Screenshot function to delete button on IR remote (Bottom left)
    • Better RAM Management, Clean & Fast

This is android TV, apps that are not from the included ATV play store (Built for TV) may not function as indented

Important as of Update 2

Its now highly recommended to reboot to recovery and flash chainfires systemless root. (removes beelinks)
    the root included by beelink is dangerous as attempting to update the su binary with supersu causes bootloop..
    it is also detectable and some apps wont work with this method. I can not do this via the script as it needs to patch the boot.img
    Download

Update 2:
    • Fixed ATV remote service (support for this)
    • Updated core apps
    • Cleaned build.prop
    • Fixed side loaded apps not showing in landscape
    • Added TWRP: credit to Magendanz

Update 1:
    • Fixed Package Manager UI
    • Added Missing ATV stuff

How To Install:

First make sure your are already running stock 7.1.2, The Official Burn images to update are below, WiFi chip only matters standard or ultimate.
    S/N beginning with S912 or G912 = A9377 WiFi chipset ------ S/N beginning with A912 = AP6255 WiFi chipset
    AP6255 STOCK 7.1.2 <----> A9377 STOCK 7.1.2

DOWNLOAD:

V3
    Script
    Apk
    1. Download the 3 Files above and copy them to the Internal sdcard (script is made for internal as the mount is always /sdcard)
    2. Install the terminal.apk or download one from the market
    3. Open the terminal app and type the commands below pressing enter after each
    Code:
    su
    Code:
    sh /sdcard/1
    Install will start and factory reset when complete.
    Last edited by tillaz87; 08-03-2017, 11:46.

Version For 7.1.1

Description:

This version will always be in sync with whats wrote above so the changelog will apply here also

Important

It is highly recommended to reboot to recovery and flash chainfires systemless root. (removes beelinks)
    the root included by beelink is dangerous as attempting to update the su binary with supersu causes bootloop..
    it is also detectable and some apps wont work with this method. I can not do this via the script as it needs to patch the boot.img
    Download

How To Install:

First make sure your are already running stock 7.1.1, The Official Burn images to update are below, WiFi chip only matters standard or ultimate.
    S/N beginning with S912 or G912 = A9377 WiFi chipset ------ S/N beginning with A912 = AP6255 WiFi chipset

DOWNLOAD: GT1_Multi_ATV_7.1.2_V2 ------ INSTALL SCRIPT ------ TERMINAL APP
    1. Download the 3 Files above and copy them to the Internal sdcard (script is made for internal as the mount is always /sdcard)
    2. Install the terminal.apk or download one from the market
    3. Open the terminal app and type the commands below pressing enter after each
    Code:
    su
    Code:
    sh /sdcard/1
    Last edited by tillaz87; 08-01-2017, 07:16.

Comment

will try it and report back. looks promising. Does the non-tv apps show in recent menu ?

Comment

Originally posted by mrdigit420 View Post
        will try it and report back. looks promising. Does the non-tv apps show in recent menu ?
        ​​​
        thanks, and they do yes, any open app will be displayed

Comment

I will be uploading a version based on 7.1.1 to the reserved post as i think it may be the more stable stock rom

Comment

Nice work
            Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
            Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. NexSmart D32, MXIII-G II

Comment

Is this fixed the autoframerate problem in kodi?

Thanks for the effort

Comment

I have the Beelink GT1 (A9125) and I did not rceived the offcial update to android 7.1.2.
                Since you mention that we have to be on stock 7.1.2 I wonder if I'm safe to install the files on your 1st post on my box?
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Djuganight View Post
                  I have the Beelink GT1 (A9125) and I did not rceived the offcial update to android 7.1.2.
                  Since you mention that we have to be on stock 7.1.2 I wonder if I'm safe to install the files on your 1st post on my box?
                  Thanks
                  The way I read it is that you have to have stock Nougat for this to work.

Official Beelink Nougat is available here.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/beelink-aa/beelink-android-tv-box/gt1/firmware-roms-tools-cg/657500-gt1-703-no-firmware-standrad-ultimate-edition-2g-16g-2g-32g-3g-32g-ap6255
                  Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
                  Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. NexSmart D32, MXIII-G II

Comment

I have tried to update my GT1 (A912) via SDCard gave update error and my box now don't do nothing more.
                    Only turn on the blue led light but appears to be dead!
                    What can I do?

Comment

Updated, will upload 7.1.1 version later on

Comment

Nobody should be updating to nougat with beelinks SDcard updates as they have been broken since the beta two month ago. they need to remove the links, as endless people have been complaining on their website where they post the firmware.. but still upload them :/

If you need to update to stock 7.1.2 please only use the USB burn images with the burn tool. these are provided on first post
                        Last edited by tillaz87; 07-23-2017, 09:13.

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post
                          Description:

This converts the stock ROM to android TV and supports all variants of GT1, it only requires you to be running stock 7.1.2, I started this before we had a way to package custom burn images properly on nougat or a custom recovery to flash, But still.. doing it this way allows one zip to support all variants as no hardware related stuff is touched. The outcome is exactly the same as if you flashed a full burn package. So I thought I might as well post it.. I might actually release a full burn image in the future.

Screenshots:

{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tScreenshot_20170722-101756.png Views:\t2 Size:\t302.5 KB ID:\t657937","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"657937","data-size":"small"}{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tScreenshot_20170722-102057.png Views:\t2 Size:\t260.7 KB ID:\t657938","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"657938","data-size":"small"}{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tScreenshot_20170722-102123.png Views:\t2 Size:\t272.6 KB ID:\t657939","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"657939","data-size":"small"}{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tScreenshot_20170722-103045.png Views:\t2 Size:\t88.5 KB ID:\t657940","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"657940","data-size":"small"}{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tScreenshot_20170722-102549.png Views:\t2 Size:\t33.2 KB ID:\t657941","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"657941","data-size":"small"}{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tScreenshot_20170722-103327.png Views:\t2 Size:\t235.7 KB ID:\t657945","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"657945","data-size":"small"}{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tScreenshot_20170722-103419.png Views:\t2 Size:\t283.7 KB ID:\t657946","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"657946","data-size":"small"}{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tScreenshot_20170722-103140.png Views:\t2 Size:\t266.6 KB ID:\t657947","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"657947","data-size":"small"}

Includes:
                          • Android TV 64bit + Vulkan
                          • Enabled ATV Recant apps (Double press home button, Long Hold for assistant)
                          • 4K YouTube
                          • Suport For Original Fire TV remote
                          • Suport for Xbox one BT Controller
                          • Fixed select + home For All Supported Xbox Controllers
                          • Added Screenshot function to delete button on IR remote (Bottom left)
                          • Better RAM Management, Clean & Fast

Notes:

- Cast service Broken without widevine so removed
                          - Live Channels app is available on play store, download if you use it (Same for other google apps)
                          - Extra Settings Is incompatible with Android TV, had to be removed

Update 1:
                          • Fixed Package Manager UI
                          • Add Missing ATV stuff
                          Download: How To Install:
                          • Make sure your are already running stock 7.1.2, The Official Burn images are here -> (A912 / AP6255 Stock 7.1.2) or (S912 / G912 / A9377 Stock 7.1.2)
                          • Download the 3 Files above and copy them to the Internal sdcard (script is made for internal as the mount is always /sdcard)
                          • Install the terminal.apk or download one from the market
                          • Open the terminal app and type the commands below pressing enter after each
                          • su
                          • sh sdcard/1

I made a guide to make safetynet pass installing magisk.. Drm are fine.
                          Maybe, with selinux running, the chromecast works. Could you try?

Comment

Is this a stable version of nougat?

Comment

Originally posted by makavelio View Post
                              Is this a stable version of nougat?
                              Yeah works fine for me although i think 7.1.1 base is a bit faster though so uploading that soon

Comment

Working...
                              X