Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Cebulix View Post

    Ok i noticed one more thing after installing patch i cant go to recovery mode via power app could you please check it thank you
    Again because of stock framework when I get time will fix

    Comment


    • After installing NoATV patch, I've lost root and recovery is not accessible any more. Anyway I have a problem with virtual keyboard. It is not resposible - I've try with usb air and also with classic mouse and none of them works. But everything else is superb, Rom is very responsible and fast. So it will be nice to share also a noATV .img file.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
        Just a Q about using flashify app instead of twrp. Many peeps have used flashify directly from rooted stock firmware to backup and flash kernels, and custom firmwares. I was wondering if flashing your 10.3 rom by keeping my existing stock boot loader and 7.1.2 kernel would allow the 2gb/3gb forks to allow memory to be allocated? It may allow a work around for those wanting 3gb when only half is accessed. To me it's just a visual thing, as it has no bearing on performance and operation.
        Its actually 2GB that's used it just shows 1.7GB as that's whats available, other 300+ is reserved for kernel.
        its the same on stock beelink they just choose to show 2GB rather than amount after reserved

        Never knew ROM could be flashed with flashify, but no that wont work unfortunately already tried using bootloader from 706D0
        Last edited by tillaz87; 03-13-2018, 07:22.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by H-Tab View Post
          After installing NoATV patch, I've lost root and recovery is not accessible any more. Anyway I have a problem with virtual keyboard. It is not resposible - I've try with usb air and also with classic mouse and none of them works. But everything else is superb, Rom is very responsible and fast. So it will be nice to share also a noATV .img file.
          read OP about adding remote support, TV keyboard don't wrk with mouse. use dpad + ok
          or side load Gboard or flesky

          You lost root because it wiped data its normal.. just flash your root method again

          Comment


          • For people who want to convert to non ATV

            Patch updated
            • Fix mouse pointer size option
            • Fix reboot recovery
            This wipes your data
            Last edited by tillaz87; 03-13-2018, 08:57.

            Comment


            • philou669 Did you have stutter with bluetooth audio? BT hedphones etc?

              looks like the updated kernel fixed wrong BT driver been loaded so that patch is no longer applicable infact it will brake BT altogether like you found

              Comment


              • I have problems with a Logitec Harmony bluetooth keyboard. the connection got lost any time. after updating the bluetooth does not work at all. impossible to activate bluetooth the on / off button always remains gray.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by philou669 View Post
                  I have problems with a Logitec Harmony bluetooth keyboard. the connection got lost any time. after updating the bluetooth does not work at all. impossible to activate bluetooth the on / off button always remains gray.
                  Need to reflash firmware delete the patch its no longer applicable as of 10.3

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

                    Need to reflash firmware delete the patch its no longer applicable as of 10.3
                    is itpossible to reflash firmware witout lost installed applications?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by philou669 View Post

                      is itpossible to reflash firmware witout lost installed applications?
                      yes, boot to recovery and make a backup of only "data" make sure its saved to external storage flash firmware then restore data from recovery

                      Comment


                      • tillaz87 do you have any idea what may causing not shutting down the LCD display in Vorke Z6 when shutting down the tv-box (power off led is off but lcd display is on ) ?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JoseM View Post
                          tillaz87 do you have any idea what may causing not shutting down the LCD display in Vorke Z6 when shutting down the tv-box (power off led is off but lcd display is on ) ?
                          You mean the clock thing?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

                            You mean the clock thing?
                            yes

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JoseM View Post

                              yes
                              The code for that is removed from the device tree in this firmware so it wont function properly.

                              Comment



                              • Updated 10.4
                                • Settings shows 2GB RAM
                                • Fix splash screen
                                • Settings clean up
                                • Gapps update

                                Want to keep data? look here

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X