Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New tvheadend for rk3188 and rk3288

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New tvheadend for rk3188 and rk3288

    Hi,
    compiled newest tvheadend with dvbcsa on lubuntu.
    No need to crosscompile, because of the same kernel.
    Thanks a lot to ChristianTroy from wetek play forum.
    He did this for wetek play and so it was easy to reproduce.

    Copy libs to system/lib and tvheadend to system/bin.
    Change drivers in 02tvh to yours and copy to etc/init.d.

    http://www.4shared.com/zip/nPtTGqs3ba/tvh-rk3188.html

    http://www.4shared.com/zip/YiT9WwwBce/tvh-rk3288.html

    Tested with T-R42 and CX-998 on original rooted Android-firmware.

    Regard
    Daniel
    Last edited by dados; 02-26-2015, 08:34.

  • #2
    Tvhheadend with transcoding enabled

    This is Tvheadend with transcoding enabled.
    Compiled with static ffmpeg and avahi enabled.
    Tested on CX-998 and Kodi 15.1, latest nightly.
    After 2 hours no continuity counter error and no crash with newcamd.
    I dont know how to see, if transcoding is working.
    Would be nice if someone test this version and give a feedback.

    http://www.4shared.com/zip/kU2RbqHVc...ns-rk3288.html

    Daniel

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for posting this.

      Do you have any other way to download these?

      4shared sucks and just doesn't work for me.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Dez View Post
        Thanks for posting this.

        Do you have any other way to download these?

        4shared sucks and just doesn't work for me.
        Here you are.
        RK3188:
        http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/yZlmb0Re/file.html

        RK3288:
        http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/lYxlFplW/file.html

        Rk3288 with transcoding:
        http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/skuTK7PE/file.html

        Comment


        • #5
          Sorry, tvheadend bin file was the wrong one in the transcoding zip.
          Replace it with this one:
          http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/Bg4Hycwt/file.html
          Daniel

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks Daniel.

            I'll try it out tomorrow and let you know how it works out.

            Comment


            • #7
              dados pls compile tvheadend with hdhomerun. because need clarkss12. "Also, I have a HDHomeRun ATSC tuner. They do have Linux drivers."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by taki View Post
                dados pls compile tvheadend with hdhomerun. because need clarkss12. "Also, I have a HDHomeRun ATSC tuner. They do have Linux drivers."
                Try this bin with transcoding libs.
                configured with --enable-hdhomerunn_static.
                Dont know if you need something else for hdhomerun.

                http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/e7k0UpGX/file.html

                Daniel

                Comment


                • #9
                  I no need hdmorun. freaktab user clarkss12 want tome for compile. ndk dont buid. can you have build script armf compiler

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by taki View Post
                    I no need hdmorun. freaktab user clarkss12 want tome for compile. ndk dont buid. can you have build script armf compiler
                    Thanks Taki and Dados, that would be great......
                    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      you use armf compiler that possible full vdr port on android.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Dez View Post
                        Thanks Daniel.

                        I'll try it out tomorrow and let you know how it works out.
                        Unfortunately it's not working just yet.

                        I can't get TVHeadend to start and can't see it in Chrome (through port 9981)

                        Are there any files missing?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Dez View Post
                          Unfortunately it's not working just yet.

                          I can't get TVHeadend to start and can't see it in Chrome (through port 9981)

                          Are there any files missing?
                          Dados missing rename so library. Thus start manual with terminal that you look whic library so needed. After rename library. At the and of reboot

                          I compiled w_scan for android perfectly work and scan dvbs.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by taki View Post
                            Dados missing rename so library. Thus start manual with terminal that you look whic library so needed. After rename library. At the and of reboot

                            I compiled w_scan for android perfectly work and scan dvbs.
                            Ah ok. Thanks Taki, I'll try this.

                            I was wondering if the .hts files might have been missing.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Dez View Post
                              Ah ok. Thanks Taki, I'll try this.

                              I was wondering if the .hts files might have been missing.
                              Tvheadend is full version with version number and help files.
                              I think i have forgotten to rename libdvbcsa.so.1.0.1.
                              Rename it to libdvbcsa.so.1 and it will work.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X