Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FTMC Jarvis 16.2.31

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Like a i said above, if your devices are rockchip (322x, 3288 and 3368) are on "/system/lib/" Folder! your device need to be rooted to change the files!

    Comment


    • #32
      I think he means where are the libffmpeg.so and librkffplayer.so files to replace the ones in "system/lib/" folder....Thanx again for working on this!!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by freakkid View Post
        I think he means where are the libffmpeg.so and librkffplayer.so files to replace the ones in "system/lib/" folder....Thanx again for working on this!!
        well if it is that... here : https://github.com/JamesLinEngineer/...s/RKMC-Patches

        Comment


        • #34
          More code ported from spmc, thks koying for the code!


          http://freak-tab.de/luis/Ftmc/FTMC-1...7a-Build-8.apk


          Changelog:

          Code:
          FIXUP: GLES HQ scalers warning
          
          CHG: add streaminfo string to all streams
          
          CHG: [bitstreamstats] allow to force a calculation (if < 2 sec)
          
          VideoPlayer: refactor enable/disable demux streams
          
          Add a demuxer that manages demuxing of multiple streams/files at once.
          
          removed boost for good
          
          CHG: get rid of boost multi_index
          
          CHG: get rid of boost circular_buffer
          
          FIX: no stoi
          
          remove boost::lexical_cast
          
          steal sha1 from boost, another boost-izum dies
          
          FIX: Only give error loading addon settings if there actually are some to load

          Comment


          • #35
            Thanks a lot for your hard work..if my android tv is not rooted...i can´t use this app...no?¿?
            Last edited by WAIKIKI728; 08-16-2016, 16:02. Reason: bad English...sorry..jejeje

            Comment


            • #36
              yes you can use it!

              Comment


              • #37
                I think the default skin should be changed to Confluence. Aeon Nox doesn't show audio settings, which is utmost important.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Have you tried dragging the left edge of the screen from left to right? I am pretty sure audio settings are in there.
                  Khadas VIM(S905X), Beelink R68 II(S912), GOLE1(Intel Z8300), NEXBOX T10(Intel Z8300), Ugoos UT3(RK3288) and UT3+(RK3288), R-Box(RK3229-2GB/8GB), Tronsmart S95 Meta(AMLS905), Inphic i7(S905), UBOX(AMLS805), Q7(RK3188T)

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Just been pointed here by Scooter2014....

                    I've not see this before, how does it sit with an existing SPMC installation does it use the same database, can I create a backup in SPMC and restore it in here ?

                    Thanks guys !

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                      yes you can use it!
                      Thanks..i will give a trying and will post the results..

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                        Thanks a lot superceleron. It's is that but it'a a little bit late for me.
                        Yesterday I backup the old librkffplayer.so and updated the librkffplayer.so (found and downloaded from internet) on my Tronsmart RK3288 Android 4.4 and now the box refused to boot. May be due to the wrong version of the librkfflpayer.
                        Can you please help me to restore the backup ? Or I have to flash the rom and loose all Kodi setup?

                        Again thanks a lot for your help.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by sviet2k View Post

                          Thanks a lot superceleron. It's is that but it'a a little bit late for me.
                          Yesterday I backup the old librkffplayer.so and updated the librkffplayer.so (found and downloaded from internet) on my Tronsmart RK3288 Android 4.4 and now the box refused to boot. May be due to the wrong version of the librkfflpayer.
                          Can you please help me to restore the backup ? Or I have to flash the rom and loose all Kodi setup?

                          Again thanks a lot for your help.
                          These Kodi's only run on Lollipop and will just show a black screen on KitKat.
                          Better to upgrade your firmware.
                          Unfortunately Tronsmart abandoned the R68 Lollipop firmware long ago,
                          You might be able to install Wasser Lollipop firmware from Beelink that already have the librkffplayer files included.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            just got question about it. I changed those two files. but I choose rkcodec, just can get black screen. disable it works.Do i need change any other thing.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Well it depends how old its your rom, rkcodec need some specific sdk patches to make it work ok!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                                Well it depends how old its your rom, rkcodec need some specific sdk patches to make it work ok!
                                how can i find the sdk version.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X