• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok no problem Super, thks again for your work

Comment

• Originally posted by Z3zinho View Post
      Ok no problem Super, thks again for your work
      I updated from build 26 and I think I do not have this issue. Did you update or fresh install the build 27 ?

Comment

• Fresh install, can you please explain me how to update from build 26??

Comment

• dont update...!

Comment

• does this address the subtitle security issue please?

Comment

• denis93csuperceleron Denis, as per my understanding, it does. However, I am unable to get the apk file (white page only). I think superceleron disabled the download option for now as per there are some issues with the patch already applied for that.

Comment

• Yes i disabled it, i already fixed the problem it should be out tomorrow (if everything goes like planed) but as build 16.2.28!

Comment

• ok,thank you Alvmangi,i was ables to get it from the ares wizard

Comment

• Hello i wait for new version because i have kodi 16.1 in my beelink gt1 16gb 2gb ram cpu amlogic s912 android 6 and wait fix subtitles bugs fix virus and i can not go to kodi 17.3 because amlogic cpu problems i believe new version ftmc update fast.Good jobs all guys here thanks is my frist time use ftmc and i wait.
                    Andreas

Comment

• Originally posted by superceleron
                      dont update...!
                      I already updated. Is there anything serious to be aware of?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbonice View Post

I already updated. Is there anything serious to be aware of?

No, i mean...no... just cant install nothing from kodi repo!

Comment

• Originally posted by superceleron

No, i mean...no... just cant install nothing from kodi repo!
                          Okey dokey.

Comment

• Thanks superceleron I really love FTMC. Runs smooth and quick on Android 4.4.0+ boxes. Still trying to find a way to install it on a MINIX NEO Z64 though.
                            Any auto update facility in the pipeline?
                            The Case for Reform
                            Drug Science Prof D. Nutt
                            The life of a good person means more to me than that of a bad person.
                            I have no borders as far as good people go.

Comment

• superceleron When will it be ready build 16.2.28 with bugs fix subtitles i have clear my tv box (beelink gt1 16gb 2gb ram cpu amlogic s912 android 6 ) and wait for this.Good jobs all guys here.
                              Andreas

Comment

• hello i just updatet ftmc to the latest version, and in settings international there is only one option english, where are the rest of the options

Comment

Working...
                                X