Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FTMC Jarvis 16.2.31

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Fitness Wain View Post
    Hi superceleron,

    I thought Ftmc 16.2.29 is Kodi 17.3 and since it is not,, what is its Kodi version?

    Thanks.
    16.2.29.... because its 85% 16.1 and the rest is from spmc and from 17...

    Comment


    • You are doing an incredible job! I had many many problems with KODI 17, while FTMC works amazigly well with my device. I have 2 questions:

      1. How can I donate?
      2. Can I install an FTMC update on top of the old version without loosing my settings and addons?

      Thank you!

      Comment


      • anyone here watch (test) 1080p HEVC 10bit files ? they never play smooth for me no matter which firmware or video player i'm using

        Comment


        • Originally posted by achilles_t7 View Post
          You are doing an incredible job! I had many many problems with KODI 17, while FTMC works amazigly well with my device. I have 2 questions:

          1. How can I donate?
          2. Can I install an FTMC update on top of the old version without loosing my settings and addons?

          Thank you!
          Donation Link Press Here
          2º only from build 27 -> up! older than that you neeed to do some folder renaming!

          Originally posted by JoseM View Post
          anyone here watch (test) 1080p HEVC 10bit files ? they never play smooth for me no matter which firmware or video player i'm using
          Here plays just fine! even 4k ones!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by superceleron View Post

            Donation Link Press Here
            2º only from build 27 -> up! older than that you neeed to do some folder renaming!

            Here plays just fine! even 4k ones!
            Thanks! I just want to go from 28 to 29. So I just install it on top of it and it will keep my settings. That's great!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by tht View Post
              UPnP is still Broken.
              Well i have done some little upnp fixes, i have a "hotfix" of 16.2.29 here if you want to try it!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by superceleron View Post

                Well i have done some little upnp fixes, i have a "hotfix" of 16.2.29 here if you want to try it!
                Send me a Link I will give it a Go

                Comment


                • Originally posted by tht View Post

                  Send me a Link I will give it a Go
                  http://freaktab.org/849551e98cfd8451

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by superceleron View Post

                    I installed it on one of my S912 Boxes the only Difference that I have found is that the Enable Airplay support is no longer there and there is another option Share my libraries was either added or is now Displayed.

                    As far as function goes it is still the Same Main Menu Videos/Files/Add videos.../Browse/UPnP devices but that is it you still have to add it by just going to that option and clicking OK then OK again you get the Dialog Box that says "Unable to connect" click Yes and it will add it to your sources but you still have to go back to SYSTEM/Services/Enable UPnP support and select that option to be able to connect to and other UPnP Servers.

                    Still Broken.

                    Comment


                    • That is the intended way!
                      Well we cant please all ppl!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                        That is the intended way!
                        Well we cant please all ppl!
                        It has nothing to do with Pleasing Me it is about Removing a Bug.

                        I can work around it but the Average Android user will never figure it out.


                        If you are using FTMC older before the Patch from SPMC all you have to do is goto Menu Videos/Files/Add videos.../Browse/UPnP devices click on UPnP and you either get a list of available UPnP Server or nothing if there are none.

                        The SPMC Patched FTMC you do the same thing and when you click on UPnP nothing happens, While it is highlighted you can click OK this will bring up the add option but when you goto save it complains that Unable to connect " Couldn't retrieve directory information. This could be due to the network not being connected. Whould you like to add it anyway? Click Yes and it adds it to the sources.xml file
                        and you still have to go back to setting and Enable UPnP support before you can connect to any UPnP servers.

                        After enabling UPnP support the UPnP option disappears from the Videos/Files/Browse

                        It has always worked by just going to Videos/Files/Browse/UPnP devices Before the SPMC Patch that added Airplay to the Setting/Services Menu

                        Kodi still works this way also RKMC still works this way only SPMC and FTMC seem to be Broken.



                        Comment


                        • So you anwsered your own question use Rkmc then...if thats your must have thing... Its been explained to you thats the way it is.....
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

                          Comment


                          • i know what you mean, but i like the way koying implemented it is not a bug is... like that!
                            PS: he just did the same in SPMC krypton!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                              i know what you mean, but i like the way koying implemented it is not a bug is... like that!
                              PS: he just did the same in SPMC krypton!

                              It is a Bug regarless and I was the First to say that the Same UPnP Bug was in SPMC 17 "Broken is Broken" no matter how you look at it.

                              Unless you are out to Confuse the Novice user that is.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                                So you anwsered your own question use Rkmc then...if thats your must have thing... Its been explained to you thats the way it is.....
                                Thats all good as long as they put out a Version for Amlogic which I don't see happening.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X