Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FTMC Jarvis 16.2.31

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mikele View Post
    Thanks bluesmanuk and superceleron ! I can tweak brighness/contrast with ff encoder, but I can not use this tweak with amc or am acceleration hardware encoder is this normal ?
    No idea on that one.

    What is the tweak?

    MXIII-G II, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, NUC6CAYH

    Comment


    • Going back to the AmCodec discussion and to give you an indication of where a video will play only the sound.

      Go to this link

      http://downloads.4ksamples.com/downloads/SKYFALL%204K%20(Ultra%20HD)%20(4ksamples.com).mp4

      The right click and use the save video option.

      Turn on AMCodec ad play the file.
      Then turn it off and play again.
      MXIII-G II, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, NUC6CAYH

      Comment


      • btw anyone which render method is set in FTMC ? (i heard software render method is the best)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JoseM View Post
          btw anyone which render method is set in FTMC ? (i heard software render method is the best)
          I believe that it is in software but not possible to change n so is greyed out.


          MXIII-G II, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, NUC6CAYH

          Comment


          • I mean I can adjust brighness/contrast with ff encoder, but I can not adjust them with amc or am acceleration hardware encoder is this normal ? (if you disable all your hardware acceleration encoder your video will play with ff software encoder)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by mikele View Post
              I mean I can adjust brighness/contrast with ff encoder, but I can not adjust them with amc or am acceleration hardware encoder is this normal ? (if you disable all your hardware acceleration encoder your video will play with ff software encoder)
              I don't know but can only guess that the amc accelerations are based on propitiatory elements and not ff encoder.
              MXIII-G II, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, NUC6CAYH

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

                I believe that it is in software but not possible to change n so is greyed out.

                any idea why is greyed out and cannot be change ?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JoseM View Post

                  any idea why is greyed out and cannot be change ?
                  I don't think that it is required.

                  There is a fair bit of information about it on the Kodi forums.
                  MXIII-G II, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, NUC6CAYH

                  Comment


                  • hey superceleron can you make ftmc 17 ..... you could use mygica 17 which works on older devices and add tweaks from spmc 17 and regualr kodi 17.3

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                      hey superceleron can you make ftmc 17 ..... you could use mygica 17 which works on older devices and add tweaks from spmc 17 and regualr kodi 17.3
                      Mygica 17 is a piece of crap... is a early beta build of 17, and to make it go from 17 till 17.3(17.4 should be out in 1 or 2 months maybe less) is a big big task for only 1 person and you will lose android 4 support that is for sure!
                      I will make FTMC 17 but for now i think this one still does its job, i still have 1 or 2 more update programmed then is time to leave it and go for 17, since on Android O this FTMC 16 will stop working ok!

                      Comment


                      • Sounds good superceleron ... you do amazing job and we all thank you ... take your time just a suggestion that's all

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by superceleron View Post

                          Mygica 17 is a piece of crap... is a early beta build of 17, and to make it go from 17 till 17.3(17.4 should be out in 1 or 2 months maybe less) is a big big task for only 1 person and you will lose android 4 support that is for sure!
                          I will make FTMC 17 but for now i think this one still does its job, i still have 1 or 2 more update programmed then is time to leave it and go for 17, since on Android O this FTMC 16 will stop working ok!
                          this build is the nuts.... world wide usage..... and just as it seems all things are working fine !!!

                          Comment


                          • Hello people!

                            Please, someone can help me?
                            I have FTMC installed over a amlogic MXIII G. When i trie to load the MetalliQ add-on it stops with most of the "players" (only one is working). It was not an aaddon problem because it work well on kodi , just in FTMC is not...

                            Thanks in advance.

                            Regards from Portugal.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Alejandro77PT View Post
                              Hello people!

                              Please, someone can help me?
                              I have FTMC installed over a amlogic MXIII G. When i trie to load the MetalliQ add-on it stops with most of the "players" (only one is working). It was not an aaddon problem because it work well on kodi , just in FTMC is not...

                              Thanks in advance.

                              Regards from Portugal.
                              hmm dont know that addon....
                              Need a log to see where is the problem!

                              Comment


                              • Well... this is the addon -> http://noobsandnerds.com/latest/?p=4108 and the log file is here -> http://tinyurl.com/y7h4ooc7

                                I don't now if the log shows something because all ftmc stops and i have to force close it...

                                When i try to play a movie with a "player" (Elysium for example) inside Metaliq, all FTMC stop/block. (The only "player that works is BOB)
                                But in the original Kodi all of the "Players" work...

                                Damn... i dont want Kodi, FTMC is the only one that works great with my Box... but i love MetaliQ

                                Great work with FTMC by the way

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X