Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FTMC Jarvis 16.2.31

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mikele View Post
    I see my files there, what do you mean ?
    I mean you user folder in there have any special characters? if not.. then well i think you have a network problem somewhere!

    Comment


    • I do not have any special characters. I can see all my folders and play all files but not on my /Desktop or /users I see this directory but they are empty

      Comment


      • Thanks for the new version.

        Comment


        • How do you go about updating 16.2.30 to 16.2.31 ?? without losing any current add-ons, settings etc. etc.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by exitguy
            How do you go about updating 16.2.30 to 16.2.31 ?? without losing any current add-ons, settings etc. etc.
            Just install it.

            Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Why does it keep crashing while installing addons? MeCool HM8 1/8 gb

              Comment


              • Originally posted by palerider View Post
                Why does it keep crashing while installing addons? MeCool HM8 1/8 gb
                Can you specify which addons result in this issue?
                MXIII-G II, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, NUC6CAYH

                Comment


                • Hi all, first of all, I'm sorry for my english
                  I have a little problem with media flags on FTMC.
                  All the media flags are not shown in the movies list after library update, but they appear only after I start the playback of the file.
                  All my file are on a NAS. I use SMB protocol.

                  Any suggestions?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by merlinux View Post
                    Hi all, first of all, I'm sorry for my english
                    I have a little problem with media flags on FTMC.
                    All the media flags are not shown in the movies list after library update, but they appear only after I start the playback of the file.
                    All my file are on a NAS. I use SMB protocol.

                    Any suggestions?
                    Flags you mean, watch and mid watch etc? or the HD/SD flags?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by rom69
                      I have a plugin problem with .31.
                      Emby plugin opens a message that DB version is not supported. Reverting back to .30 solves the problem. I'm using a Minix X8-H plus with Kitkat.
                      Nobody else having this or any advice for solving?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by rom69 View Post
                        Nobody else having this or any advice for solving?
                        Superceleron gave you an answer in your earlier post.
                        MXIII-G II, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, NUC6CAYH

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

                          Can you specify which addons result in this issue?
                          Doesn't matter,I have tried to load addons many different ways. Still will just quit!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by palerider View Post

                            Doesn't matter,I have tried to load addons many different ways. Still will just quit!
                            well no problems here!

                            Comment




                            • Originally posted by bluesmanuk

                              Superceleron gave you an answer in your earlier post.
                              Am I blind, can't find it



                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by rom69 View Post



                                Am I blind, can't find it


                                Here

                                http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/general-tv-player-dicussions/xbmc-talk/575588-ftmc-jarvis-16-2-31?p=669789#post669789
                                MXIII-G II, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, NUC6CAYH

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X