Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FTMC Jarvis 16.2.31

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DhiJay23 View Post
    will this runs best in Shiled?
    I'd say that SPMC is the best Kodi variant for Shield. Koying uses Shield as his main development device.
    NVidia Shield TV 2017
    Buy me a beer?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Molle View Post
      I'd say that SPMC is the best Kodi variant for Shield. Koying uses Shield as his main development device.
      y i confirm that, SPMC is the best for shield!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Molle View Post
        I'd say that SPMC is the best Kodi variant for Shield. Koying uses Shield as his main development device.
        Originally posted by Molle View Post
        I'd say that SPMC is the best Kodi variant for Shield. Koying uses Shield as his main development device.
        Awesome. Thanks guys. Merry Christmas.

        Comment


        • I use Cloudnetgo CR19 4GB/32GB Rockchip RK3399(171121) [rooted] and install [FTMC-16.2.31-armeabi-v7a-RK-Version].

          When I use FTMC to play video file with "Accelerate RKCodec ON", FTMC always closed.

          I found the LOG files in path: /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.ftmc/files/.ftmc/temp/

          https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JKC...ew?usp=sharing
          https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nom...ew?usp=sharing

          I don't know these files are helpful.
          But I have another one Android TV BOX [H96 MAX Android 7.1.2 4Gb/32Gb - SCV1 Beta] with FTMC-16.2.30 ,that is very useful for any video file.

          How to solve this problem ?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by nanpan View Post
            I use Cloudnetgo CR19 4GB/32GB Rockchip RK3399(171121) [rooted] and install [FTMC-16.2.31-armeabi-v7a-RK-Version].

            When I use FTMC to play video file with "Accelerate RKCodec ON", FTMC always closed.

            I found the LOG files in path: /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.ftmc/files/.ftmc/temp/

            https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JKC...ew?usp=sharing
            https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nom...ew?usp=sharing

            I don't know these files are helpful.
            But I have another one Android TV BOX [H96 MAX Android 7.1.2 4Gb/32Gb - SCV1 Beta] with FTMC-16.2.30 ,that is very useful for any video file.

            How to solve this problem ?
            Because Rk make some sh*t sdk.... that is why is crashing if you enable rkcodec on stock roms!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nanpan View Post
              I use Cloudnetgo CR19 4GB/32GB Rockchip RK3399(171121) [rooted] and install [FTMC-16.2.31-armeabi-v7a-RK-Version].

              When I use FTMC to play video file with "Accelerate RKCodec ON", FTMC always closed.

              I found the LOG files in path: /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.ftmc/files/.ftmc/temp/

              https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JKC...ew?usp=sharing
              https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nom...ew?usp=sharing

              I don't know these files are helpful.
              But I have another one Android TV BOX [H96 MAX Android 7.1.2 4Gb/32Gb - SCV1 Beta] with FTMC-16.2.30 ,that is very useful for any video file.

              How to solve this problem ?
              Google introduced public libraries in Android Nougat so vendor libraries can't be loaded by apps any more for improved security.
              Unfortunately this causes lots of apps that rely on their own libraries in system/lib to not work any more as they don't have permission to access those files.
              To fix it, you can add FTMC as a system app together with the extracted lib/arm files from the apk to /system/app/FTMC.
              Under this folder must be a FTMC.apk and /lib/arm/*.so files.
              Use an app like MiXplorer so the files have the correct rights automatically.
              You will have to be rooted to do this.
              Your videos will then play correctly and it will fix the error in your logs.
              Last edited by mo123; 12-25-2017, 21:53.

              Comment


              • Hello!
                In andriod 7.1 I have to disable all video accelerations to work ...
                Is there any upgrade for hardware video acceleration (mediaCodec)? or is there another solution?
                thank you

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dovento View Post
                  Hello!
                  In andriod 7.1 I have to disable all video accelerations to work ...
                  Is there any upgrade for hardware video acceleration (mediaCodec)? or is there another solution?
                  thank you
                  Look at my solution above.
                  It should also work on Amlogic devices if you have that instead.
                  Then you can use AMLCodec acceleration.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mo123 View Post

                    Look at my solution above.
                    It should also work on Amlogic devices if you have that instead.
                    Then you can use AMLCodec acceleration.
                    I install the app MiXplorer and the files have the correct rights automatically? and no need to do anything else?
                    Thank you

                    Comment


                    • mo123
                      mo123 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes
                      You can even open apk file as zip file in MiXplorer and extract lib folder of FTMC.
                      Rename it /lib/arm instead of /lib/arm* and copy it next to FTMC.apk file inside /system/app/FTMC folder you create.
                      You must be rooted.

                  • you can explain better. my English is not the best (I'm Portuguese) and there are situations that I do not understand 100%
                    "You can even open apk file as zip file in MiXplorer" which apk? apk FTMC?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dovento View Post
                      you can explain better. my English is not the best (I'm Portuguese) and there are situations that I do not understand 100%
                      "You can even open apk file as zip file in MiXplorer" which apk? apk FTMC?
                      Must be rooted
                      Open MiXplorer - Download from here https://forum.xda-developers.com/att...5&d=1512240951
                      Copy FTMC.apk to /downloads or /internal_storage/downloads folder on your tv box.
                      Rename it FTMC.apk if it has a longer name.
                      Locate FTMC.apk in Downloads folder, long press it and at the top menu select extract to extract the whole apk
                      Rename extracted folder /lib/armeabi-v7a to /lib/arm
                      (You can also do all these steps of extracting the app on a PC and copy it to a flash drive but it might cause problems with correct permissions for files)

                      Now create a new Folder under /system/apps folder where other apps are, called FTMC.
                      Now copy FTMC.apk from Downloads folder to this folder.
                      Now copy whole extracted lib folder in Downloads folder to /system/apps/FTMC folder.
                      So there will be a folder /system/apps/FTMC/lib/arm/ then there will be lots of so files there.
                      You can delete the files in the Downloads folder now.
                      Now Restart your device
                      FTMC will show a new app icon in your launcher and will not crash if you play a video with amlcodec turned on.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mo123 View Post

                        Google introduced public libraries in Android Nougat so vendor libraries can't be loaded by apps any more for improved security.
                        Unfortunately this causes lots of apps that rely on their own libraries in system/lib to not work any more as they don't have permission to access those files.
                        To fix it, you can add FTMC as a system app together with the extracted lib/arm files from the apk to /system/app/FTMC.
                        Under this folder must be a FTMC.apk and /lib/arm/*.so files.
                        Use an app like MiXplorer so the files have the correct rights automatically.
                        You will have to be rooted to do this.
                        Your videos will then play correctly and it will fix the error in your logs.
                        That is still not working , I even copy the [/system/app/FTMC-16.2.30-armeabi-v7a-RK-Version/] files from [H96 MAX Android 7.1.2 4Gb/32Gb - SCV1 Beta] to Cloudnetgo CR19 doing the same thing ,
                        but the problem of FTMC closed is still exist.

                        Maybe Cloudnetgo CR19 and H96 MAX is different.
                        (Cloudnetgo CR19 really could boot and shutdown normally by remote control.)

                        Maybe someday I make a factory reset and do the way again would be some different result.
                        Last edited by nanpan; 12-27-2017, 05:31.

                        Comment


                        • Hi Superceleron, Thanks for FTMC, its extended the life of my android boxes. Is there any way to get the official kodi krypton repository? One of the add ons I like (RTP Play) moved to the krypton repo and now I can't watch it anymore.
                          Last edited by m.ermantraut; 12-30-2017, 17:44.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mo123 View Post

                            Must be rooted
                            Open MiXplorer - Download from here https://forum.xda-developers.com/att...5&d=1512240951
                            Copy FTMC.apk to /downloads or /internal_storage/downloads folder on your tv box.
                            Rename it FTMC.apk if it has a longer name.
                            Locate FTMC.apk in Downloads folder, long press it and at the top menu select extract to extract the whole apk
                            Rename extracted folder /lib/armeabi-v7a to /lib/arm
                            (You can also do all these steps of extracting the app on a PC and copy it to a flash drive but it might cause problems with correct permissions for files)

                            Now create a new Folder under /system/apps folder where other apps are, called FTMC.
                            Now copy FTMC.apk from Downloads folder to this folder.
                            Now copy whole extracted lib folder in Downloads folder to /system/apps/FTMC folder.
                            So there will be a folder /system/apps/FTMC/lib/arm/ then there will be lots of so files there.
                            You can delete the files in the Downloads folder now.
                            Now Restart your device
                            FTMC will show a new app icon in your launcher and will not crash if you play a video with amlcodec turned on.
                            thanks for the instructions, I made a box "Tanix TX3" and the ftmc works well with the hardware accelerations mediacodec (deactivated amcodec) but I followed the instructions in a box "beelink GT1 (android 7.1.2)" and did not solve the problem, I repeated the process and the problem continues ...
                            is a box problem?
                            it`s possible download to firmware with android 6.0? (I can no longer find this firmware...)
                            Thank you!

                            Comment


                            • Thanks for FTMC. One question, at the end will come the version based on kodi 17?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X