Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FTMC Jarvis 16.2.31

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by mega-samu View Post
    Thanks for FTMC. One question, at the end will come the version based on kodi 17?
    I have it planned, the problem is the time.. i dint have any free time to touch it
    I did some beta builds for the team, and was not bad... but still lots to do on it!

    Comment


      Is the source code somewhere available?

      Comment


      • superceleron
        superceleron commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, search in here... i posted it in a page in this thread!

      Originally posted by superceleron View Post
      Yes, search in here... i posted it in a page in this thread!
      omg, I 've literally went over half of the pages, used the search tool and found nothing useful.

      Comment


        Originally posted by twilight0 View Post

        omg, I 've literally went over half of the pages, used the search tool and found nothing useful.
        is in here i tell you!

        Comment


          Originally posted by superceleron View Post

          is in here i tell you!
          You could edit the first post like you always do with the releases pointing to a github, bitbucket, gitlab or whatever remote repository, but no, here I am left wondering why you 're not even providing that in your comment, having to search all 89 pages and read each post carefully. I am not even sure if you 're the one who posted the link so that I can narrow down the results. Yes I know it is true you are the developer/moderator and you can do whatever you want, ignore the users etc, I am a developer myself as well (Twitter:@TwilightZer0).

          Comment


            If I remember correctly the last mention to the source code was made at post #487 (it was to be uploaded after some clean up)

            @twilight0
            Would you consider reviving the gr audio kids movies?

            Comment


              Originally posted by twilight0 View Post

              You could edit the first post like you always do with the releases pointing to a github, bitbucket, gitlab or whatever remote repository, but no, here I am left wondering why you 're not even providing that in your comment, having to search all 89 pages and read each post carefully. I am not even sure if you 're the one who posted the link so that I can narrow down the results. Yes I know it is true you are the developer/moderator and you can do whatever you want, ignore the users etc, I am a developer myself as well (Twitter:@TwilightZer0).
              Shit m8.... it not that hard to do a search.....
              Here took me 10 secs to find it..................

              http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...200#post643200

              Comment


                Originally posted by superceleron View Post

                Shit m8.... it not that hard to do a search.....
                Here took me 10 secs to find it..................

                http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...200#post643200
                No wonder why I couldn't find it... TL;DR post and definitely not something hosted on github. Thank you very much.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by twilight0 View Post

                  No wonder why I couldn't find it... TL;DR post and definitely not something hosted on github. Thank you very much.
                  I never told it was on github...

                  Comment


                    Hello,

                    i have lip sync problem on all Kodi forks. But my main problem is the random judder for MKVs (3 or 4 times a short judder in one hour). Can i provide a FTMC log maybe some information about my two issues?
                    Own a Zidoo X7 and the playback doesnt work judder free on all players (VLC,MX Player, Mediacenter) and only kodi forks have both issues.
                    On my TV no judder.

                    Regards,
                    Tom

                    Comment


                    • mo123
                      mo123 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nothing to do with Kodi or FTMC.
                      It's Zidoo using late 2016 old firmware code on X7 and they don't bother to update it like other manufacturers to fix the audio and video problems.
                      Most other RK3328's don't have any problems with video playback.

                    Hello, first, thank you for that version of Kodi, it fix a lot of problem encounter with original Kodi on my tv box.
                    I'm running the last firmware of Minix u9-h.
                    The only thing is missing is the passthrough of DTS-HD and others. (I can only select AC3 and DTS in sound settings)
                    Is there a way to fix that?
                    Thank you again.

                    Comment


                      Use spmc on minix u9h plus

                      Comment


                        SPMC doesn't work for me. I have a lot of audio drop out when playing video. What version are you using?

                        Comment


                          Are you on latest fw from minix? You should use spmc 16.7.2 the v17 is still in alpha and has no su s on amcodec

                          Comment


                            How to enable “amcodec on” in Andriod 7.1.2 Nougat kernel. When I enable amcodec on in ftmc settings then ftmc becomes crash.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X