Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FTMC

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mo123 View Post

    Yes or use ADB as they suggest
    Find your device depends library on the github folder RKMC\xbmc\RKMC-Patches. Just like your android box chip is RK3368 and system is Android5.1, you must download this library from RKMC-Patches/rk3368/Android5.1/librkffplayer.so. Then use the command: adb push librkffplayer.so /system/lib/librkmcplayer.so
    Thanks for the tip, but since my device can't be rooted (i didn't found any method), i got it working on that old Kodi 16.1 RC3 posted by superceleron (http://freak-tab.de/luis/Kodi/ZD-Kod...3-20160406.apk)

    So, using this version, everything is fine, i can even play 4K HEVC + DTS-HD videos on it, really strange that FTMC doesn't work very well on my RK3229 MX9 box... btw, thanks superceleron for this version!

    Comment


    • HELP!
      Hi, great work. Thank you so much for this. I installed FTMC and then loaded my personal KODI 16.1 based build on it. Now when I try to save the org.xbmc.kodi folder using Android "File Browser" the User Data folder is not in there. When I try to use ES Explorer it's in there but it only gets so far and then says "Copy Failed" because of some .PNG files that it can't find. Any idea how I can save my build??? I usually save that folder then zip the User data folder and addons folders together then push that zip file to my server where I host my wizard. Thanks to anyone that has any ideas.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by droidal View Post
        HELP!
        Hi, great work. Thank you so much for this. I installed FTMC and then loaded my personal KODI 16.1 based build on it. Now when I try to save the org.xbmc.kodi folder using Android "File Browser" the User Data folder is not in there. When I try to use ES Explorer it's in there but it only gets so far and then says "Copy Failed" because of some .PNG files that it can't find. Any idea how I can save my build??? I usually save that folder then zip the User data folder and addons folders together then push that zip file to my server where I host my wizard. Thanks to anyone that has any ideas.
        Have you turned on the option is ESFile Explorer to show hidden files?
        Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
        Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. TX5 Pro, NexSmart D32, Alfawise S92, MXIII-G II

        Comment


        • Everything would remain the same but you would need to change wizard first directory. From Kodi to Ftmc.... Example you can install kodi it has its directory Ftmc has its own now too.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
            Everything would remain the same but you would need to change wizard first directory. From Kodi to Ftmc.... Example you can install kodi it has its directory Ftmc has its own now too.
            Yes, I have show hidden folders on and I can see the folders in ES Explorer. But I just can't copy and paste the org.xbmc.kodi folder or even the user data and addons folders over to my thumbdrive. It stops at about 22% and says it can't find a png file that's supposed to be there. I've deleted a few of the png's and tried again but it just finds another one. The folder I want is still org.xbmc.kodi isn't it?

            edit: i don't see a ftmc directory on my box?
            edit2: I see the FTMC logo on the org.xbmc.kodi folder now.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by droidal View Post

              Yes, I have show hidden folders on and I can see the folders in ES Explorer. But I just can't copy and paste the org.xbmc.kodi folder or even the user data and addons folders over to my thumbdrive. It stops at about 22% and says it can't find a png file that's supposed to be there. I've deleted a few of the png's and tried again but it just finds another one. The folder I want is still org.xbmc.kodi isn't it?

              edit: i don't see a ftmc directory on my box?
              edit2: I see the FTMC logo on the org.xbmc.kodi folder now.
              I've narrowed my missing files down to a directory called "resource.images.studio.white". I believe they are from some kind of Jarvis resource. And now I've found another batch of png files that won't move in an extendedinfo resources/skins folder.

              EDIT: I BELIEVE I HAD SOME KIND OF A CORRUPT EXTENDED INFO FOLDER. Wasn't there a problem with that in an early version of FTMC? Is it possible I got that version?
              Last edited by droidal; 04-27-2017, 22:20.

              Comment


              • Love FTMC on a couple of other boxes I have put it on. Tidy and responsive.
                Trying to put it on an MINIX Z64-A with Android 4.4.4. but even though it installs, when I try to run FTMC it takes me back to main launch window.
                I also notice that in fie explorer the folder with FTMCC in has a file folder but that is empty. I am using the program hosted on ares portal.
                Any ideas?
                Last edited by KBL; 04-28-2017, 00:30.
                The Case for Reform
                Drug Science Prof D. Nutt
                The life of a good person means more to me than that of a bad person.
                I have no borders as far as good people go.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by droidal View Post

                  I've narrowed my missing files down to a directory called "resource.images.studio.white". I believe they are from some kind of Jarvis resource. And now I've found another batch of png files that won't move in an extendedinfo resources/skins folder.

                  EDIT: I BELIEVE I HAD SOME KIND OF A CORRUPT EXTENDED INFO FOLDER. Wasn't there a problem with that in an early version of FTMC? Is it possible I got that version?
                  That bug is fixed long time a go, cant even remember the build!
                  If you are using the latest (26) its not a problem of ftmc, and dont forget some droid devices do corrupt from time to time its storage, especially when it have lots of small files!

                  Originally posted by KBL View Post
                  Love FTMC on a couple of other boxes I have put it on. Tidy and responsive.
                  Trying to put it on an MINIX Z64-A with Android 4.4.4. but even though it installs, when I try to run FTMC it takes me back to main launch window.
                  I also notice that in fie explorer the folder with FTMCC in has a file folder but that is empty. I am using the program hosted on ares portal.
                  Any ideas?
                  nop sorry, grab the one from 1º page of this topic (Build 26) and try.

                  Comment


                  • superceleron I have built an installable zip with some changes for the Confluence ZEITGEIST skin. I have tested them over the last weeks, but i got some free time today and decided to share them (i have had to clean it as in my custom mod it was quite "dirty", but i think that everything is correct). These are the changes:
                    - The clock now has seconds. It can be disabled in the skin settings.
                    - Home addons are bigger.
                    - Home addons now appear centered when being more than 4.
                    - Login screen has Confluence original background. (In FTMC the original black background was replaced with the stock Confluence background, so this change does nothing)
                    - Startup focused home section can be selected in the skin settings. NOTE: If you enable or disable a Home section it is necessary to exit and enter again in skin settings in order to reload the new available home sections.
                    - In “Wide List” viewmode the list icons are a little bit bigger and the aspect ratio will be kept instead of being scaled in order to have a better look. This means that small posters will be resized instead of being cut.
                    Link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=09840154961898574745

                    NOTE 1: Changes were made over the stock skin of FTMC (build 26).
                    NOTE 2: The skin is still linked to the official repo so if a new update comes out it will be overwritten if automatic updates are switched on.
                    Enjoy!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by kerenmac View Post
                      superceleron I have built an installable zip with some changes for the Confluence ZEITGEIST skin. I have tested them over the last weeks, but i got some free time today and decided to share them (i have had to clean it as in my custom mod it was quite "dirty", but i think that everything is correct). These are the changes:
                      - The clock now has seconds. It can be disabled in the skin settings.
                      - Home addons are bigger.
                      - Home addons now appear centered when being more than 4.
                      - Login screen has Confluence original background. (In FTMC the original black background was replaced with the stock Confluence background, so this change does nothing)
                      - Startup focused home section can be selected in the skin settings. NOTE: If you enable or disable a Home section it is necessary to exit and enter again in skin settings in order to reload the new available home sections.
                      - In “Wide List” viewmode the list icons are a little bit bigger and the aspect ratio will be kept instead of being scaled in order to have a better look. This means that small posters will be resized instead of being cut.
                      Link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=09840154961898574745

                      NOTE 1: Changes were made over the stock skin of FTMC (build 26).
                      NOTE 2: The skin is still linked to the official repo so if a new update comes out it will be overwritten if automatic updates are switched on.
                      Enjoy!
                      Cool i will check it later today

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by superceleron View Post

                        nop sorry, grab the one from 1º page of this topic (Build 26) and try.
                        Ok, noticed that installed version was 25 and one on page one is 26 so I thought I had cracked it. My joy was short lived however, so I decide to go back to Jarvis 16.1 for now, only to discover that is now also exhibiting the same issue. Try to start and it goes back to main window. Looking at a reflash next if I can find a suitable one for a MINIX NEO Z64-A.
                        Fingers crossed.
                        The Case for Reform
                        Drug Science Prof D. Nutt
                        The life of a good person means more to me than that of a bad person.
                        I have no borders as far as good people go.

                        Comment


                        • opening up on videos is very cool.... thanks

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by superceleron View Post

                            yes i added that feature, i think is useful.
                            I have GT1. When i click on menu i dont see any info about video that is playing. I see this by pressing the key O on keyboard.

                            Update: I have later seen a post where to press long menu button and it works. Thanks

                            Comment


                            • 1st I musy say:
                              @Superceleron - thanks for your work producing this marvel !!

                              Now...
                              Call me stupid - but I sincerely had no idea that FTMC has a home here at FreakTab - the 'FT' part just did not occur to me...duh.

                              I have an MXQ TV Box with Kodi 16.0 & Android 4.4.2 .
                              Will soon upgrade it to FTMC.
                              Hoping -very- much to be able to use the library & other data from Kodi in FTMC.

                              I searched here but got loads of non-specific results; searched the web and found this:
                              https://kod1help.com/ftmc-kodi-jarvi...d-fire-devices
                              Which insists=> Before you begin,make sure you have COMMUNITY PORTAL INSTALLED

                              Whatever that is ??
                              And it is aimed at Kodi 16.1, which I do not have.

                              So I ask, please:
                              Is it workable to just copy in a backup of my org.xbmc.xbmc directory, will it re-use my settings, add-ons & library - OR:
                              Is there a better way to backup & restore that stuff after installing FTMC to get all that stuff back as its been ??

                              Thanks for any helpful replies !!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by superceleron View Post

                                nop sorry, grab the one from 1º page of this topic (Build 26) and try.
                                Ok, this is really starting to grind.
                                I did a full factory restore on this MiNIX Z64-A. First I setup Kodi on the preinstalled Kodi 15, all seemed ok.
                                Then unistalled Kodi 15 and Kodi folder in data folder. installed FTMC and same problem, doesn't run, also the same with Kodi 16.
                                I flashed the box to what seems to be the only stock FW out there http://minixforum.com/threads/neo-z6...date-zip.8234/

                                I have no idea what has changed as I had already updated this box to Kodi 16.1 and only wanted to update it to FTMC. Now can't update Kodi at all.


                                EDIT: Found my issue in relation to Kodi 16.1. I needed the x86 version. Duh.
                                Any FTMC version for x86?
                                The Case for Reform
                                Drug Science Prof D. Nutt
                                The life of a good person means more to me than that of a bad person.
                                I have no borders as far as good people go.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X