Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FTMC

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey superceleron, first just wanted to say thank you for this, it's amazing.
    Question, I noticed that since build 26 you've changed the package name to FTMC from Kodi. Is there any simple way that I can change that back? I maintain a few boxes for my family and some of their boxes have set (unchangeable) homepage icons that ONLY point to a package with the Kodi name. Is there a simple way to change this in the new version of FTMC? If not, no big deal, it's just a convenience thing.

    Comment


    • nop no easy way unless you change code and compile everything again!

      Comment


      • Alright, thanks for the quick reply. Screw 'em, they'll have to live with it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Dougyb83 View Post
          Hi all.
          Big thanks to superceleron for creating this.

          I'm just wondering if anyone else is having issues installing ftmc on the Samsung Galaxy tab 3, running 4.4.2?

          I previously had kodi 16.1 installed but after a factory reset I found it would install but would crash after the 'first run' process.

          I was hoping ftmc would be my saviour, but unfortunately I'm having the same problem. It will install, shows the 'preparing first run' screen, then crashes.

          Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

          does anyone have any idea whats gone wrong for me here?

          factory reset done, software up to date and clean install of ftmc, but it still crashes.

          Comment


          • Don't know if it's been mentioned but is it possible to add caching for HLS streams? I know it's been spoken about in official KODI forums but don't thing it's ever been implemented.

            Comment


            • Is there any way to enable IPTV Simple Client on FTMC?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jonaaa View Post
                Is there any way to enable IPTV Simple Client on FTMC?
                ??????
                The same way you enable in kodi 16.1....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by superceleron View Post

                  ??????
                  The same way you enable in kodi 16.1....
                  Oh sorry, i thought that was removed like on SPMC, ZDMC etc etc... thanks!

                  Comment


                  • I have an odd issue. I recently installed this on a couple of different boxes (rockchip) and usually, with Kodi when you start it up, it runs through it's available addon updates, however, this doesn't seem to do that when you first power it up. I have "auto update" on both in the main addons sidebar and on the individual addons. The updates are there available, but I have to manually press the "update all" tab. Any suggestions?

                    Comment


                    • Remover addons*.db once restart ftmc and the updates will start

                      Comment


                      • Hello again.
                        I am facing a rather strange "problem" (not really a major thing)
                        I use ftmc on an 5.1.1 box. I also have spmc installed.
                        I installed on both instances the aeon nox 5.8.6 skin.
                        On ftmc on some places seems that there is some trouble with the fonts.For instance when i manage an addon and i click to manually update, the option box appears, you can see a highlighted area (hence a choice) but no letters appear. (the version number in this case).
                        Also when i try to sync the subtitles, i get the timebar on top of the screen, i can shift the time, but the seconds dont change (always showing 0.0)
                        I saw that the fonts inside the apk of ftmc and spmc are the same, as well as in the skin.
                        I have also used the android/data files from ftmc to spmc and vice versa, and at spmc i have no problems regarding the fonts.

                        Do you have any idea of what might go wrong?

                        My best regards.

                        P.S. I can upload some screens if that would help.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by EagleEyeXZ View Post
                          Remover addons*.db once restart ftmc and the updates will start
                          Yes its a old problem, the db gets corrupted!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mrvanity View Post
                            Hello again.
                            I am facing a rather strange "problem" (not really a major thing)
                            I use ftmc on an 5.1.1 box. I also have spmc installed.
                            I installed on both instances the aeon nox 5.8.6 skin.
                            On ftmc on some places seems that there is some trouble with the fonts.For instance when i manage an addon and i click to manually update, the option box appears, you can see a highlighted area (hence a choice) but no letters appear. (the version number in this case).
                            Also when i try to sync the subtitles, i get the timebar on top of the screen, i can shift the time, but the seconds dont change (always showing 0.0)
                            I saw that the fonts inside the apk of ftmc and spmc are the same, as well as in the skin.
                            I have also used the android/data files from ftmc to spmc and vice versa, and at spmc i have no problems regarding the fonts.

                            Do you have any idea of what might go wrong?

                            My best regards.

                            P.S. I can upload some screens if that would help.
                            no need for screenshots i know what you mean, still trying to see where is the problem... since dont happen to all!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by EagleEyeXZ View Post
                              Remover addons*.db once restart ftmc and the updates will start
                              Ahhh, ok, thank you very much.

                              Comment


                              • ops
                                Last edited by nautillus; 05-05-2017, 06:58.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X