Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FTMC

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mrvanity View Post
    Hello again.
    I am facing a rather strange "problem" (not really a major thing)
    I use ftmc on an 5.1.1 box. I also have spmc installed.
    I installed on both instances the aeon nox 5.8.6 skin.
    On ftmc on some places seems that there is some trouble with the fonts.For instance when i manage an addon and i click to manually update, the option box appears, you can see a highlighted area (hence a choice) but no letters appear. (the version number in this case).
    Also when i try to sync the subtitles, i get the timebar on top of the screen, i can shift the time, but the seconds dont change (always showing 0.0)
    I saw that the fonts inside the apk of ftmc and spmc are the same, as well as in the skin.
    I have also used the android/data files from ftmc to spmc and vice versa, and at spmc i have no problems regarding the fonts.

    Do you have any idea of what might go wrong?

    My best regards.

    P.S. I can upload some screens if that would help.
    Regarding the problem with the subtitles timebar.
    As you can see in the previous message the problem does not appear when using english language.
    This window uses the strings 22004 and 22005 from the language's strings.po
    From spmc's git , i can see that these id's are used by xbmc/settings/dialogs/GUIDialogAudioDSPSettings.cpp
    See : https://github.com/koying/SPMC/blob/...SPSettings.cpp


    My regards.

    EDIT: I fixed it by editing strings.po in Greek language
    Last edited by mrvanity; 05-18-2017, 11:56.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 007 View Post
      Would it be possible to get a version of this that replaces kodi instead of installing along side? My H8 Plus has a kodi button that I want to use with this.

      If not Im still very happy with FTMC, but I figure for you guys this might be easy to do so I thought I would take the chance and ask.
      I have one of these boxes, FTMC runs brilliantly on it, not to mention the other Rockchip devices hanging around the house!

      Isn't that Kodi button thingy a folder on the main page? You can put FTMC in there instead of XBMC/Kodi? I mainly use the quicklaunch at the bottom and stack the power app, FTMC and streaming apps there for the family to quickly access.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by superceleron View Post

        No crash scraping my movie collection over smb share.
        Strange i changed to spmc on this wetek hub and scraping does work.... on my t95x ftmc works perfect..
        I think its wetek firmware that doesnt like ftmc

        Comment


        • It would be interesting to have a 64-bit FTMC
          But I'm not sure if just a setting is needed at compile time or commits also, didn't find a lot about 64-bit Kodi online.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mrvanity View Post

            EDIT: I fixed it by editing strings.po in Greek language
            Good,

            Originally posted by EagleEyeXZ View Post

            Strange i changed to spmc on this wetek hub and scraping does work.... on my t95x ftmc works perfect..
            I think its wetek firmware that doesnt like ftmc
            Possible lol!

            Originally posted by mo123 View Post
            It would be interesting to have a 64-bit FTMC
            But I'm not sure if just a setting is needed at compile time or commits also, didn't find a lot about 64-bit Kodi online.
            It also needs commits, some parts of the code need to be changed!

            Comment


            • Hi!

              FTMC runs great on my Mygica A582 and thanks for all the great work. However I noticed something strange when I want to play music, that the Que function for queuing single songs from different albums acts a little weird. I start adding songs to the que and the 1st song plays great, but then when the next queued song is supposed to play, the player continues with the whole album of my first choice, not the song I queued from another album. Hope my post makes any sense... Any Ideas?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ElectronicPunkZA View Post
                Hi!

                FTMC runs great on my Mygica A582 and thanks for all the great work. However I noticed something strange when I want to play music, that the Que function for queuing single songs from different albums acts a little weird. I start adding songs to the que and the 1st song plays great, but then when the next queued song is supposed to play, the player continues with the whole album of my first choice, not the song I queued from another album. Hope my post makes any sense... Any Ideas?
                hmm need to check that!

                Comment


                • so i been happy with the rk build on my himedia h8 plus rk3368 so i went to install the non rk version on a not rk device.

                  it still shows a rk codec option! how come?

                  i am right that
                  FTMC General/AML Build 26 -> General/AML Build 26

                  is for ami chips right?

                  Last edited by 7; 05-21-2017, 11:24.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 007 View Post
                    so i been happy with the rk build on my himedia h8 plus rk3368 so i went to install the non rk version on a not rk device.

                    it still shows a rk codec option! how come?

                    i am right that
                    FTMC General/AML Build 26 -> General/AML Build 26

                    is for ami chips right?
                    yes, is a general/aml build
                    And dont worry... yes the rkcodec its there, the diference of the general and rk version is audio only...

                    Comment


                    • Do I enable rk codec to enable acceleration on non rk chip then?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 007 View Post
                        Do I enable rk codec to enable acceleration on non rk chip then?
                        no....

                        Comment


                        • Found a bug.

                          Everything was going great. then I went to stop and "RESUME" a movie in exodus which results in a hang.

                          FTMC will Freeze.

                          happens every try.

                          On 2 seperate boxes.

                          Comment


                          • For the last little while in EXODUS all I get for sound is a consistent ticking sound whenever I pick a movie using a Real-Debrid service, The video plays OK.
                            If I play a non Real-Debrid service link it plays sound and video OK.
                            I would say this happens to me 30 % of the time.
                            Tronsmart RK3368 playing zido ROM

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 007 View Post
                              Found a bug.

                              Everything was going great. then I went to stop and "RESUME" a movie in exodus which results in a hang.

                              FTMC will Freeze.

                              happens every try.

                              On 2 seperate boxes.
                              hmm no problems here, also on 2 different boxes!
                              But i will monitor it!


                              Originally posted by robot20 View Post
                              For the last little while in EXODUS all I get for sound is a consistent ticking sound whenever I pick a movie using a Real-Debrid service, The video plays OK.
                              If I play a non Real-Debrid service link it plays sound and video OK.
                              I would say this happens to me 30 % of the time.
                              Tronsmart RK3368 playing zido ROM
                              well the only rk device that i have now its rk3399 and im not using it now, with some time i will test it!

                              Comment


                              • Hmm weird. I will do a factory reset on my boxes reinstall and report back tomorrow. Maybe something I installed.

                                What I plan to do is factory reset, fresh install and lll install just exodus nothing else not even indigo.

                                My boxes are not rooted but I have files from the mfg to root. This can't be the issue though I don't think. Should I root?

                                One box is rk3368 and other is s905 both 2gb ram

                                Anyway I will try what I said and report back. Everything else was flawless.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X