Announcement

Collapse

BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE FREAKTAB GIVEAWAY

Yet Time for an nother Big Giveaway!
This thime with 3 BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE.
Got here to Enter the Game:
http://freaktab.com/forum/main-categ...aktab-giveaway
See more
See less

Sunchip Wintel CX-W8 PRO (x5-Z8300)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi i have the Wintel Cx Pro with Windows 10 64bit installed.Is it possible to install Win 10 Home 32bit with Media Creation tool from Microsoft with USB stick? Yes or no? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Boom21 View Post
      Hi i have the Wintel Cx Pro with Windows 10 64bit installed.Is it possible to install Win 10 Home 32bit with Media Creation tool from Microsoft with USB stick? Yes or no? Thanks
      Yes there should be no problem as long as the product key is legitimate, which in this case is hard coded into the box, then you can clean install 32bit. You can't downgrade without wiping the 64 bit version installed though.

Might be worth making sure that if the box came pre-installed with 64 bit that there are 32 bit drivers available.

You might find that the Windows setup will detect all the hardware and install drivers automatically but it's not a guarantee.

Worth creating an image of the box so that you can easily return to it if desired.
      Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
      Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. NexSmart D32, MXIII-G II

Comment

I recently bought a Wintel Cx-w8 and accidentally changed the boot start to Android in the BIOS menu.

Now all I get is a black screen and I cant get to enter BIOS again, keyboard works, pressing Ctrl Alt Del reboots the device.

Any help?

Comment

Hi,

you can try this (worked for me when the system didn't want to boot anymore) :

open the case, unplug the bios battery. it should reset the bios settings.

regards

trulio

Comment

Originally posted by trulio View Post
            Hi,

you can try this (worked for me when the system didn't want to boot anymore) :

open the case, unplug the bios battery. it should reset the bios settings.

regards

trulio
            I've unplugged the bios battery but nothing changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dioxine View Post

I've unplugged the bios battery but nothing changed.
              Leave it unplugged for a little while as there may be some residual charge remaining.
              Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
              Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. NexSmart D32, MXIII-G II

Comment

Thanks! It restored the BIOS settings.
                But now Windows is stuck in Startup Repair, I try "Reset this PC" option but it fails.

Comment

Does it fail with any specific error?

BTW this thread may be of use if you have to manually restore.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/wintel-w8-pro-z8300-tools-t3373580

Comment

Working...
                  X