Announcement

Collapse

OUKITEL K6000 Plus Giveaway

You can search for some eggs these days or hide some for your children,
but you won't like to miss the FreakTab Easter Giveaway Action sponsored by EFOX.

Click here to Enter --> https://goo.gl/W6voQw
See more
See less

HYSTOU FMP04B Fanless Mini PC - I3 4010U (4G+64G) The Enthusiast Box of Trix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For someone with a small business, many barcode readers/scanners, receipt printers, PC connected cash registers, scales, etc still use the serial interface. So these units might be a good choice for small business owners on a budget. With the under-the-counter mounting and fanless design, this box would seem squarely aimed at that market.

Though admittedly, the average user would not have much use for a half dozen serial ports.
    ​Some older music keyboards/synthesizers, stage lighting controllers and ADATs can use serial ports for MIDI. My Alesis QS7 is an example.
    Khadas VIM(S905X), Beelink R68 II(S912), GOLE1(Intel Z8300), NEXBOX T10(Intel Z8300), Ugoos UT3(RK3288) and UT3+(RK3288), R-Box(RK3229-2GB/8GB), Tronsmart S95 Meta(AMLS905), Inphic i7(S905), UBOX(AMLS805), Q7(RK3188T)

Comment

With it being a higher end i3 too, I am guessing that all the advanced surround sound options will be available that are restricted in the budget SOC's?
      Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
      Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. TX5 Pro, NexSmart D32, Alfawise S92, MXIII-G II

Comment

There is one coupon for it!

Coupon: HF4BI3
        price: $215.69

http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_358229.html

Comment

Bit of Tweaking today or the Hystou, More Ram now has 8gb, Bigger Msata 180GB (**** special) and a 250GB SSD Samsung installed so plenty of fast space to fiddle
          Updated to day to Latest Windows 10 Insider so looking and performing well., Also working well with Dual HDMI, under, over and side by side.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	hw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	584418

Name:	brink.jpg
Size:	153.5 KB
ID:	584416
          Here we have the new Installed Intel Msata 180GB, versus the original 64GB Phison Msats

Name:	msata2.jpg
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	584420
          Last edited by trebor; 07-11-2016, 18:42.
          tЯeboЯ
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Added A little more Storage space to to the Brick as we like to call it thanks to Gearbest.
            Netac 128gb SSD,
            If you want to add new life to your ageing PC, SSD is the way to go excellent devices.
            Packaged well and English Instructions must read them one day to see if I am doing it correctly

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	601217

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	179.1 KB
ID:	601216

Benchmark not to bad and has a 3 month Replacement/3 year repair warranty

Name:	Clipboard02.jpg
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	601218
            Attached Files
            tЯeboЯ
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Where's the convenience?? with 1.5 pounds more you get a SanDisk SSD PLUS 120 GB Sata III 2.5-inch Internal SSD up to 520 MB/s in 1 or 2 a days
              SanDisk PLUS - solid state drive - 120 GB - SATA 6Gb/s: SanDisk SSD PLUS 120 GB Sata III 2.5-inch Internal SSD up to 520 MB/s.

Comment

May Help
                http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...nside%E3%80%91
                Cheers

tЯeboЯ
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Damn i need one of these to replace my old compile pc that is broken now!
                  gearbest LOL

Comment

A bit of a WiFi Mode and Improvement to the HYSTOU FMP04B Fanless Mini PC - I3 4010U

Installation of an AC WiFi Card 2.5 and 5ghz (the need for sped) 2 x New Dual band antenna
                    Needed to get an extension for the wifi card 1$ from China

Name:	DSC00602.jpg
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	641976

As I didn't require all the comports I removed 2 for a quick and dirty Antennae Install does the job lock in tight, will drill out one day.

Name:	01.jpg
Size:	140.2 KB
ID:	641977
                    Removed other smaller type Antennae, not required and as good as it may have looked was to much like a porcupine.
                    The New AC card would not detect in existing card slot, reason for bracket and mounted in other.
                    Working well

tЯeboЯ
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Nice effort.
                      Khadas VIM(S905X), Beelink R68 II(S912), GOLE1(Intel Z8300), NEXBOX T10(Intel Z8300), Ugoos UT3(RK3288) and UT3+(RK3288), R-Box(RK3229-2GB/8GB), Tronsmart S95 Meta(AMLS905), Inphic i7(S905), UBOX(AMLS805), Q7(RK3188T)

Comment

Working...
                      X