Announcement

Collapse

China New Year's Giveaway on FreakTab

Hello FreakTabMembers and Friends,

we have the brand new OUKITEL U18 for China New Year's Giveaway Event on FreakTab.
Go here to Enter it:
http://freaktab.com/forum/freaktab-g...red-by-oukitel
See more
See less

pipo x9 HELP with reinstall Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pipo x9 HELP with reinstall Please

I have managed to get to the stage where I no longer have windows or android or anything installed on my pipo x9. I ended up using GPART on it (don't ask). Now I am stuck. It boots to the "build in EFI Shell". I created a USB install of windows 8 but cannot seem to get to the usb - although it sees the usb when I hit F7 on bootup. i can get to bios this way as well.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get windows and android back on my pipo.

thanks very much - Paul

did you resolve this? I don't know the PipoX9 (I've had the X7 and X6S in the past), but I assume there's an option to either select the USB in a boot menu (using a different key to the one you selected to get into the BIOS) OR you can change the boot order in the BIOS/UEFI. Normally (e.g. on the X7), there is an option on the BIOS exit/save page where you can change this boot order temporarily, otherwise it will try to boot off EVERY USB that you insert at boot time.

Comment

Working...
    X