No announcement yet.

Z66X Z2 TV Box - ZX296716 Quad-core Android 2/16GB ROM 7.1 2.4G WiFi 100M RJ45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it works really well with this firmware, netflix goes great thanks for the help trebor

Comment

trebor hello, i have this tv box z66x z2 - can't play netflix. It's safe to flash this rom? some bugs for this firmware ? it's a port or is stock rom with other launcher ? can someone make a port of android tv rom for this device ?

Comment

who is making this boxes? i know they are made in china .. but the firmware is very bad.... they don't want to sell their product ?? make an oficial update for this box! i cant find an oficial website with suport of this tv box z66x z2

Comment

Originally posted by 3vemis View Post
          trebor hello, i have this tv box z66x z2 - can't play netflix. It's safe to flash this rom? some bugs for this firmware ? it's a port or is stock rom with other launcher ? can someone make a port of android tv rom for this device ?
          had that problem with the stock firmware but I did the flash with the rom that he got trebor and netflix is going great, another proof that with a good firmware you can do wonders

Comment

Yoshiro26 hey. Tks for the info. Can you check if with this firmware is widevine l3 ?? with stock rom is notsuported have you managed to view netflix hd ??

Comment

Yoshiro26 hey. Tks for the info. Can you check if with this firmware is widevine l3 ?? with stock rom is notsuported have you managed to view netflix hd ??

Comment

youtube is only 720p .. any news about this box ?? how to setup to view 1080p or 4k on youtube??

Comment

trebor how to unpaxk .img firmware for this box??

Comment

Sorry cant help, being different SOC etc...all new...
                    I think for what it is....Price and performance is OK
                    Low powered CPU cheaper..

Be happy with what it can do...not what it cant do

tЯeboЯ
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hi.
                      My Z66X Z2 device is 2GB Ram 16GB Rom.
                      and
                      Firmware
                      https://mega.nz/#!G9ti2CKK!HTw1VQGFO...3TqMOgDPppQbqU
                      Unable to load.
                      the upload is not successful
                      Is there any other software?
                      Last edited by halilyil; 01-11-2018, 00:41.

Comment

does someone have firmware for this box where hardware acceleration works ok? I got box with firmware dated Dec, 23 , absolutely all videoplayers that use mediacodec hw/hw+ acceleration drop frames, as well as youtube, ogyoutube, iptv, youtv etc etc, all of them. Just built-in default system player works without frame drops. But no applications could use it.
                        tried to install firmware B860AV2.2-Z2-2+8-8189-20171206-all .img - the same problem. no hw acceleration or frame drops

Comment

Working...
                        X