Announcement

Collapse

7 Year´s FREAKTAB

See more
See less

Z66X Z2 TV Box - ZX296716 Quad-core Android 2/16GB ROM 7.1 2.4G WiFi 100M RJ45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I also forgot to ask about external antenna. Do I need to unsolder internal antenna to use external one or I can use both?

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by suarez23 View Post
      Do I neet to unplug power during flashing process ? It is not obvious to me if the box must be powered by charger or only by USB, during the flashing mode. I'll be gratefull for some tips.
      only by USB

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by suarez23 View Post
        I also forgot to ask about external antenna. Do I need to unsolder internal antenna to use external one or I can use both?
        Yes unsolder. But if you rather have internal only you can first try with a better internal antenna, you should see improved signal and stability with a solid pcb patch antenna compared to the sloppy 'tape' from factory. Very cheap to order or if lucky find one in a broken tablet.

        Comment


        • #49
          Hello, everyone. I'm new to this site and very glad to found Z66X forum after buying the box from GeekBuying last month. Still on the connection topic, I put the box on wired ethernet but I have never been able to get decent connection, just 20 Mb/s tops for download (I have fibre 100 Mb/s). Connected with the same cable and on the same port, I can get max speed on my very laggy Windows 10 laptop. Anyone know the settings/tweak to crank up the speed? Thanks.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by levi_ray View Post
            Hello, everyone. I'm new to this site and very glad to found Z66X forum after buying the box from GeekBuying last month. Still on the connection topic, I put the box on wired ethernet but I have never been able to get decent connection, just 20 Mb/s tops for download (I have fibre 100 Mb/s). Connected with the same cable and on the same port, I can get max speed on my very laggy Windows 10 laptop. Anyone know the settings/tweak to crank up the speed? Thanks.
            20 is low but with these type of boxes do not expect more than 40 Mbps. I'm getting 35-40 max on 100Mbit fiber-LAN with Z66X on default settings. One common problem with many android boxes is bad sheilding so maybe try not to have wifi on and other electronic devices that can influence circuits.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by tangoviking View Post

              20 is low but with these type of boxes do not expect more than 40 Mbps. I'm getting 35-40 max on 100Mbit fiber-LAN with Z66X on default settings. One common problem with many android boxes is bad sheilding so maybe try not to have wifi on and other electronic devices that can influence circuits.
              You really get monkey for the peanut that you've spent then, in this case. I'm just wondering how can one reviewer of the same box can get around 88 Mbps (I believe it was in Spanish) via Ethernet. And the funny thing is, wireless speed is actually faster than the wired one. Thanks for the response, tangoviking.

              Comment


              • #52
                new rom port or optimized for this box??? can we find something else??

                Comment


                • #53
                  Guys, a question. I set up everything as in the instruction, but when file is loaded and waiting in xprog I am connecting device using pointed in instruction usb port and ten putting into usb port in my PC (windows 10) and nothing happens. Completely nothing. Any tips?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    hello I have a box of this type and I can not read the videos on the application molotov tv because drm widevine that would be missing.Y is there a solution on these boxes like install them or go through another rom .Thank you for your answers

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Is there any new Update coming to improve the performance?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X