Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PROBOX2 Air – 20160930 (2nd firmware release) (by OTA)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROBOX2 Air – 20160930 (2nd firmware release) (by OTA)

Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
    Version: PROBOX2-Air-20160930
    Release date: 30-Sep-2016
    Upgrade method: here.

List of bugs fixed / changes:

1. Added Root Access
    2. Hidden virtual keyboard after input the WIFI password by IR Remote controller on Welcome Wizard Screen.
    3. Fixed languages other than English could not be displayed correctly on Kodi. (Will be effective after reset the device to factory setting, these will erase all your data / installed apps. We strongly recommend you to do the backup before reset! Or you can fix this problem without reset, go here. )
    PROBOX2 Air - Added "Root Access"! PROBOX2 Air - OTA Firmware update PROBOX2 Air

Ok I went back and got the real update and deleted the EX zip file. So I backed up my data. I don't know if it's just me but there doesn't seem to be any update when I check online. On the other hand when I put the files all on an sd card and start the recovery up, the update starts and hangs. Both with stock recovery and TWRP. (TWRP says, "Patching system image unconditionally..." forever)
    On the bright side, I got my usb cable in the mail today so I can flash back the .img a developer posted on here and it works fine. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I'm ok with using the img on here. I just don't want to miss out on any future fixes. Thanks

Comment

Hi Tom,

Sorry we have updated the link, please try to download and flash again!

thanks,
      PROBOX2

Comment

Working...
      X