X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OUT OF MEMORY

HI Everyone!
    hey... my device keeps running out of app space... and i have to uninstall most of the good apps and im unable to run updates and such

wondering if there is a way to increase the app space reducing the sd-card partition...
    how can i do that?

give all the memory to system and create an emulated sd card, or no card at all if necessary.
    i store all my things on external anyway.

THANKS!

Comment

• Well, that would mean that your device isn't supported .. Me and lot of other users have used the same APP and the same ROM with success.
      To be honest, I never got that error .. and I almost broke my IMiTO box few times ( I did a really big number of flashes)

Comment

• dropbox asks for password, a little help?

Comment

• I get problem with bluetooth. I try to connect 2 gamepad by bluetooth. I can only paired but not connect them.
          In general I get the same error with all bluetooth device.

Is there a solution?

Comment

• Originally posted by mishtag View Post
            I am stuck in the following screen, and keeps flashing, please help.
            I have the same problem with the flashing screen (initial run screen?) original mk808b

Comment

• Hello
              I have a MK802IIIs with Android 4.2. I will install the KitKat Rom from the first side but the links are death. Can everybody uploading the file an sending me a link?
              Work the Rom on my device with MT5931 Wifi Chip?

best regards
              kolchose

Sorry for my bad english.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

Comment

• please anyone reupload the file. urgent

Comment

Working...
                X