This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AW: NEW - MK808 Android mini TV Player - Finless 1.5A Custom ROM

All you need to know is in readme.txt ... connect via otg with pc... flash tool will find a mass storage device... push button reboot to flash... after short time you will get mesage devive drivers could not be installed. Open device manager... click on unknown device right and than update drivers... choose manuel select and point it to the drivers folder under flash tool foolder. Win7 will do the rest automaticly and find a rk30... if everything is fine flash tool will show messege like in siege2s post... the readme now say you should reboot pc and than again connect stick via otg... button reboot into flash mode and 7f tge rk loader message is there you can erease nand and after that flash rom... i for myself did it without the reboot and it worked too... dont know how important the reboot of the pc is.

Cheers sn0w

Gesendet von meinem GT-P7500 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

• youtube

bob please help
      the youtube in standard launcher dont work at all.
      and in new launcher just open browser to go in youtube page,not open youtube app.
      in previous firmware i have (not finless) happen the same if i update youtube from store,
      but when i remove update working properly again.
      what i can do now so i have youtube app in your rom?
      and a last question,how i turn on again the device after i power off it with reboot app?
      Last edited by kos; 11-07-2012, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Re: NEW - MK808 Android mini TV Player - Finless 1.5A Custom ROM

Originally posted by welshman010 View Post
        Droidmote works fine for me on 1.5a
        Droidmote server 2.7.3 is not work with droidmote client 3.0.7 in my HTC phone at all
        And I cannot buy any paid app from play store in my country that I'm not way to get last droidmote server .

Sent from my HTC X515d using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by cjameslynn View Post
          Droidmote server 2.7.3 is not work with droidmote client 3.0.7 in my HTC phone at all
          And I cannot buy any paid app from play store in my country that I'm not way to get last droidmote server .

Sent from my HTC X515d using Tapatalk 2

Not much help but i was using vnc server on the mk808 and ultravnc viewer on the laptop before droidmote. It was good for browsing and launching apps etc no good for games though as there was a slight lag.

Comment

• 1.5a is working very well for me,thanks

Comment

• Bluetooth problem

Hi,

I just flash this new ROM, and I'm happy to see how works now my wifi.

I'm using a dongle to connect my riitek MWK02 keyboard, but I can't switch on it. I tried to use Blueinput with the same problem, hangs trying to open the device.

This device is working on Win and Ubuntu, but there's no way to go up with it on MK808.

Please BOB, can you helpme!?

Thx

MAD92

Comment

• Originally posted by vampirex View Post
                Guide on how to make drivers for the MK808:
                http://www.armtvtech.com/armtvtechfo...php?f=66&t=231
                you can look -> here <- same thread, they offer a lot precompiled drivers for WIFI, perhaps there is already one you can use
                Last edited by froen0815; 11-08-2012, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kos View Post
                  bob please help
                  the youtube in standard launcher dont work at all.
                  and in new launcher just open browser to go in youtube page,not open youtube app.
                  in previous firmware i have (not finless) happen the same if i update youtube from store,
                  but when i remove update working properly again.
                  what i can do now so i have youtube app in your rom?
                  and a last question,how i turn on again the device after i power off it with reboot app?
                  Hi,
                  There is something wrong between the newest youtube (v4.1.23) and the firmware. The previous version of youtube (4.0.23) works without problem.
                  Anyway;
                  I hope you are using finless rooted firmware ? (1,5a)
                  If yes; install the application named "root app delete" from google store ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.uninstall )
                  Than you can able to uninstall & delete the existing youtube app. ( Otherwise you can not delete youtube app in normal way. Because it seems as a system file)
                  Than you should download the youtube application apk file from internet .(4.0.23) ( http://www.filecrop.com/79702640/index.html)
                  And install it to the mk808,
                  You would see it works again..
                  Regards

Comment

• Building drivers

Hi,

I have bought a Logilink USB to Ethernet adapter (in linux, driver is known as Pegasus - ADM8515).

I assumed that in this ROM, Pegasus.ko driver doesn´t exists, because I am not able to use it with MK808. Ethernet On/Off switch doesn´t work.

I have found a list of drivers and sourcecode of Rockchip here:
                    https://github.com/omegamoon/rockchip-rk30xx-mk808

I have download my driver files (pegasus.c, pegasus.h and makefile) and the last kernel img from this custom ROM.

Anyone could help me how to compile and build the driver pegaus.ko?
                    Tools required and the command parameters for the makefile.

I also accept pegasus.ko for this ROM, but I would like to learn how to compile drivers.

Thanks to all.

Comment

• @natxito
                      look the link given in post #101 this thread, there is some explanation how to biuld drivers

Comment

• Day 2 of testing 1.5a...

what i had... wifi ist dropping from 65 to 52 to 19 to 5... but not loosing full connection... what i hate really much... once a day some of my paid apps will gone and i dont know why... they are still as shortcut on homescreen, but not avaliable, so i have to reinstall them... its ok as long as it only will be benchmarks aso but its not funny if the external keyboard helper is gone... any ideas why this happend? its only on paid apps... free apps are all still there.

regards,
                        ronny

Comment

• widi problem. possible solution?, launcher and audio/Video Sync

first i would like to thank everyone for the job done here.

i am using this rom in the last days. at the beginning everything was working fine, and wifi was ok. after a while i had oft disconnections and i saw sometimes an authentication error while trying to connect to my wifi. Actually i am using a wlan repeater, this error happened also with my router. i had many disconnections, although the repeater is located near the mk808. i tried several things, eg changing the power adaptor without success. because it worked before i decided to reflash the rom.
                          i try it today but my pc refused to recognise the mk808, so i did a factory reset. for this purpose i removed the micro SD card, because i didnt want to format it. after the reset the wifi was working again without problems. i then wanted some data from my micro SD card, after reinserting the micro SD card the link speed and the signal dropped. managed to reproduce this behavior after removing and reinserting the Micro SD card.

i hope that this Info can help others with wifi problem.

btw i like the idea of a launcher with big letters/Icons. is it possible to add the option to add add shorcuts to programs? now it allowed only adding widgets or bookmarks.

i experience some audio/Video sync issues. does someone know a solution?

Thanks!

Comment

• Driver needed for Tenda W311U USB-WIFI-Dongle

I posted this request already @armtvtech, perhaps is here some one who can help me.
                            This USB-Dongle contains a Ralink RT3070 Chipset, i'll hope to speedup the WIFI-Connection a little.

As you can see in this Screenshot my UG802 is nearly twice as fast as my Mk808

Comment

• Working peripherals with Finless ROM 1.5a on my MK808

Because this forum and other forums helped me allot with flashing new ROM and working usb devices, i put here my working peripherals.
                              I do not know much about these things, but i learn a lot here

Not working:
                              USB to ethernet adapter Startech USB21065 (ethernet switches off after a few seconds)

Working:
                              USB to ethernet adapter Plugable USB 2.0 to 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN Network RJ45 Adapter (ASIX AX88772 chipset)
                              Trust USB Hub Hu-5870v external powered, 7 port

Thanks!!

Comment

• Thanks for the rom, it works better than the factory rom

Thanks for the rom, it works better than the factory rom

Comment

Working...
                                X