Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MK808-B (original) JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Hello Bob..

    i am a new one here.
    have one question: which recovery is in this ROM?


    thx and greets

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by kaputnik33 View Post
      Hello Bob..

      i am a new one here.
      have one question: which recovery is in this ROM?


      thx and greets
      Just download latest cwm for this device and flash it at the same time. http://androtab.info/clockworkmod/rockchip/rk3066/

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: NEW - MK808-B (original) JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

        Originally posted by lifeisfun View Post
        Just download latest cwm for this device and flash it at the same time. http://androtab.info/clockworkmod/rockchip/rk3066/
        I suggest you to flash the cwm recovery latter, and let the original recovery format data and sdcard.
        REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
        My devices:
        Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
        MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
        Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
        Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
        Gearbest.com)
        MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
        Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by leolas View Post
          I suggest you to flash the cwm recovery latter, and let the original recovery format data and sdcard.
          I always do it this way and never had problem but I'll follow your advice from now on.
          Thanks

          Comment


          • #35
            ...ok thanks all for the information!


            greets

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: NEW - MK808-B (original) JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

              Originally posted by lifeisfun View Post
              I always do it this way and never had problem but I'll follow your advice from now on.
              Thanks
              Not a big problem if you do it in the way you tell, only that sometimes internal sdcard can't be formated by cwm recovery, you need to enter android and format it from there.
              REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
              My devices:
              Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
              MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
              Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
              Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
              Gearbest.com)
              MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
              Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
              Thanks to them I can try to support your devices

              Comment


              • #37
                Thx for the hard work! going to upgrade right now! any chance of this being ported over to the neo x5? , mine feels so far behind in comparison to my nexus 4, nexus 7, mk808b, t428 all runing 4.2.2 lol

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by thafath View Post
                  First thank you Finless for this great ROM.

                  Got the same issue (upgrading from 1.7). Tried more than 10 times. Finally I connected the box on my desktop screen, and It booted, changed the resolution to 1280x720p-60 (this is in settings/screen/HDMI Mode) and connected it back to my TV, it is working great now.


                  Out of range ... 1020 x 768 is what the Dell Plazma tv is now asking for. Whish I had a desktop screen, time to hop in the car.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Imito

                    Hi Bob!! Great job!!!

                    U can make 4.2.2 rom for imito mx1? And other question... U know if this rom have an option to set video output to 24hz for eliminate judder effect on some devices?
                    Sorry for my bad english and very thanks in advance.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by growgeek View Post
                      Out of range ... 1020 x 768 is what the Dell Plazma tv is now asking for. Whish I had a desktop screen, time to hop in the car.
                      This rom is much slower than 1.7.... Streaming video performance is poor. Several Play Store apps were listed as not compatable. WIFI would not connect to some WEP networks, I have several to choose from.

                      Thank you for taking the time to develop ROM's in general.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by rocamoya View Post
                        Hi Bob!! Great job!!!

                        U can make 4.2.2 rom for imito mx1? And other question... U know if this rom have an option to set video output to 24hz for eliminate judder effect on some devices?
                        Sorry for my bad english and very thanks in advance.
                        If you follow the initial section you would see that Bob is working on it.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Yes he is working a lot on it, but he is having some troubles with wifi.
                          REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                          My devices:
                          Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                          MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                          Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                          Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                          Gearbest.com)
                          MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                          Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Just flashed it succesfully. Thank you bob!
                            (ps: does this rom also include libstagefright?)

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by tboheeren View Post
                              Just flashed it succesfully. Thank you bob!
                              (ps: does this rom also include libstagefright?)
                              My understanding is all 4.2.2 (3.0.36+) kernels have the libstagefright patch. But I have not really tested it with XBMC to find out for sure. You guys let me know please.
                              However if it is NOT there, the existing 3.0.8+ libstagefiright.so will not work with the new 3.0.36+ kernels. So Rockchip would have to make us one. But again I am told it is there.

                              Bob
                              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"





                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Hi Bob. I have problem with a Wifi connection in the MK808B. The network appears on the screen but no IP reading and therefore can not connect. Tried the Rom Finless JB 4.2.2 and the Tuntun (from of China) both happen the same thing. Does anyone have any idea what might be happening? At the Finless Bob 1.7c rom is great, the connection is stable and strong. Hugs !!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X