Announcement

Collapse

Microsoft Mail Accounts not Working

Hello,

We like to Inform you, that we can not Send Mailīs to Microsoft Mail Service.
This means User with an E-Mail Account @ Hotmail, Outlook, Live etc. will
not receive any Mails from us.
This is not our fault, we are in Contact with them but so far no Answer.
We will let you know when the Issue is fixed!

Freaktab Admin Team
See more
See less

New minix x7 firmware (005) at minix forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New minix x7 firmware (005) at minix forum

Check it out- reviews are mixed I guess the video is still only fixed for 24 Hz.
    http://www.minixforums.com/threads/n...eptember.2263/

I can't wait until my box arrives so I can start trying all these different roms
    Last edited by Joeman; 09-12-2013, 17:49. Reason: add product id

Originally posted by Joeman View Post
    Check it out- reviews are mixed I guess the video is still only fixed for 24 Hz.
    http://www.minixforums.com/threads/n...eptember.2263/

I can't wait until my box arrives so I can start trying all these different roms
    Flashed this about 8 hours ago and had 2 system hang ups already, to me it's no different from 004. Stability wise it's not a patch on the nexus Rom. Had that on for over a week and not one crash

Comment

Originally posted by danfozzy View Post
      Flashed this about 8 hours ago and had 2 system hang ups already, to me it's no different from 004. Stability wise it's not a patch on the nexus Rom. Had that on for over a week and not one crash
      Looks like nexus rom is still best for stability and video- I was hoping for more from 005 Minix.

Comment

I had no single random reboot or crash with Finless 1.5a with 1080 kernel which base is the old 004 firmware.
        The only problem now i guess is the video thing. But the system and UI running damn fast with 005!

Comment

I've had loads of problems with all X7 FW's although I haven't tried Strauzo. But Minix's 005 is the stabilist out of all of them. Video playback is still not the best but stability wise it's the only Stable Rom.

Comment

Working...
          X