Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HPH RK3288 Lollipop ROM v1.6 By Mo123

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by icemanbrfc View Post
    Im assuming we need to turn off auto update for apps?

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Only needed for Youtube, since it's a modded add-free version with extra features.
    You can turn off auto updates for a specific app by searching for it in Google Play Store and on the top right, uncheck the setting auto update.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mo123

      Only needed for Youtube, since it's a modded add-free version with extra features.
      You can turn off auto updates for a specific app by searching for it in Google Play Store and on the top right, uncheck the setting auto update.
      Thanks Mo..

      BTW are you still working on the MM firmware to get it stable? All my streaming apps work, just not that stable

      Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Anybody have issues on v1. 12 where the movie just stops playing. Movie will start, then just stop completely. Not sure if it's my box acting up or what. But going to flash v.1.10

        Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by icemanbrfc View Post
          Anybody have issues on v1. 12 where the movie just stops playing. Movie will start, then just stop completely. Not sure if it's my box acting up or what. But going to flash v.1.10

          Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
          Let me know if an older firmware don't have this problem.
          What video player are you using?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mo123 View Post

            Let me know if an older firmware don't have this problem.
            What video player are you using?
            both vlc and mx. wassers rom works great, but far too buggy. let you know

            Comment


            • mo123 Is it possible to install 1.12 on UT3S?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ico747 View Post
                mo123 Is it possible to install 1.12 on UT3S?
                Hi ,

                i think well , i always used Mo123 Roms on my UT3 .

                good luck / greetings / gefattern

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ico747 View Post
                  mo123 Is it possible to install 1.12 on UT3S?
                  Yes, it will work.
                  Do 'Eraseflash' then 'Upgrade' to flash.
                  Eraseflash is needed if flashing between different Android OS's or if the partition layout is different which in this case probably is.

                  Comment


                  • @mo1223 It works better than last Ugoos 3.1.0. Thank you!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ico747 View Post
                      @mo1223 It works better than last Ugoos 3.1.0. Thank you!
                      Hi ,

                      because he is a great Dev. , he even fix , Translation & Spelling errors , Ugoos did not .

                      Last i saw the "Strorage" spelling error in the Settings picture of the R99 Review from

                      Trebor , this Error exist since 4.4 , in this App .

                      I am sure the same error will come up in the new UG-R99 , Ugoos sells since short time .

                      greetings / gefattern

                      Comment


                      • Hi mo
                        Sorry .My English so pool
                        I used your new rom 1.12 .It's so good
                        But xposed install problem also confused me .I flash your xposed-v86-sdk22-arm- custom.zip on cwm .Either the xposed can't work on this rom .When reboot will sotp at logo,need flash xposed uninstall.zip . Just can be used normally
                        Mo can help fix problem.Please

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by kavana0205 View Post
                          Hi mo
                          Sorry .My English so pool
                          I used your new rom 1.12 .It's so good
                          But xposed install problem also confused me .I flash your xposed-v86-sdk22-arm- custom.zip on cwm .Either the xposed can't work on this rom .When reboot will sotp at logo,need flash xposed uninstall.zip . Just can be used normally
                          Mo can help fix problem.Please
                          Here is the Xposed framework to use with RK3288 Lollipop.
                          http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...500#post660500

                          It can work on Ugoos firmware, havn't tried on mine.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mo123 View Post

                            Here is the Xposed framework to use with RK3288 Lollipop.
                            http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...500#post660500

                            It can work on Ugoos firmware, havn't tried on mine.
                            Thx mo
                            it doesn't work. I have used this zip before.

                            Comment


                            • I'm working on my own Marshmallow ROM.
                              Hope to get it booting and working in the next week or so

                              Comment


                              • Thank you so much for the very good news. I thought that you would go straight to Nougat. So far Rockchip still hasn't released its 7.0 SDK yet?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X