RK3368 04/2017 True Octacore Firmware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miiike View Post

Thx man, Im going to check if its rooted and give it a try. I'll feedback later
    Hi Shomari, i've tried ur rom and when on 1st boot it had Android logo and all "shaking" with some green lines going down as it was booting. after finished the boot it was ok but that green lines Wih "shaking" screen comes on when playing videos. Sometimes my screen turns all green and i have to force reeboot. I've tried to flash the update but it freezes when trying reeboot to bootloader with same app and all others i've tried. I even tried to factory reset and it freezes too. I'm stucked in this situation. Do u have a solution for this, so i can reeboot to bootloader or factory reset? Thx man

Comment

• Originally posted by miiike View Post

Hi Shomari, i've tried ur rom and when on 1st boot it had Android logo and all "shaking" with some green lines going down as it was booting. after finished the boot it was ok but that green lines Wih "shaking" screen comes on when playing videos. Sometimes my screen turns all green and i have to force reeboot. I've tried to flash the update but it freezes when trying reeboot to bootloader with same app and all others i've tried. I even tried to factory reset and it freezes too. I'm stucked in this situation. Do u have a solution for this, so i can reeboot to bootloader or factory reset? Thx man
      For reboot functions to work, install this kernel/resource combo once you've installed the full firmware http://ge.tt/7GKnMgj2

If you still have any lines or distortion on screen, which is rare but reported in some cases, it's usually due to 'disable hardware overlays' setting being set to on - turn it off. I turn that setting on automatically and some devices show adverse effects. In such cases, simply toggle the setting.

Comment

• Will there be any update to Coolio ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Shomari View Post

For reboot functions to work, install this kernel/resource combo once you've installed the full firmware http://ge.tt/7GKnMgj2

If you still have any lines or distortion on screen, which is rare but reported in some cases, it's usually due to 'disable hardware overlays' setting being set to on - turn it off. I turn that setting on automatically and some devices show adverse effects. In such cases, simply toggle the setting.
          I´ve oppened the box and found a reset button.
          How do i install this?
          I extracted the files and tried to install each IMG in "factorytool" but it give an error loading them.
          I´ve installed then the MARCH UPDATE but box didnt reeboot with this update
          I´ve oppened the box and found a reset button.
          Last edited by miiike; 05-27-2017, 04:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by aliens View Post
            Will there be any update to Coolio ??
            Can't say, would have to check with cOOLio - he maintains that one

Comment

• ????????????

Comment

Working...
              X