Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the RK3368 officially dead?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    this firmware but only works connecting OTG micro usb to USB port TV

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by BEN001 View Post
      this firmware but only works connecting OTG micro usb to USB port TV
      good, and this firmware will work with the 5v mod resource or z4 marshmallow resource ?

      Comment


      • #33
        no, this firmware will not work resource z4, only original resource.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by BEN001 View Post
          no, this firmware will not work resource z4, only original resource.
          Have u tried the CR18S_RK3368_6.0_update_28022017? I've seen in 4pda 52000 on antutu. But I can download kernel.img and resource.img from 4pda.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by koes View Post

            Have u tried the CR18S_RK3368_6.0_update_28022017? I've seen in 4pda 52000 on antutu. But I can download kernel.img and resource.img from 4pda.
            checked, this is nonsense

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by BEN001 View Post

              checked, this is nonsense
              Why a nonsense?

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by koes View Post

                Why a nonsense?
                because antutu 36000

                Comment

                Working...
                X