Modded ROM's for Tronsmart R68 "Tronsplant your ROM"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MiguelWPB View Post

For the last 7 days I have been trying the UT4 Ugoos firmware (Android 6.0.1). Is it perfect? No, but it is much better that the official Tronsmart firmware. Stuttering isn't in the Ugoos firmware but in return you get mini freezes at the first seconds of the YouTube videos; personally I can live with the mini freezes.
    Ugoos ROM has a unique partition; no more system partition and data partition (I don't remember about Tronsmart partition, really)
    Hardware is working very good: WiFi 2.4Ghz/5Ghz, Bluetooth, Ethernet, HDMI port and USB ports (I have not tried the SD card reader or the remote control). Power LED has both lights (blue and red) always on.
    My experience with the Ugoos firmware is positive and for now I will keep this firmware.

Greetings

Miguel
    Hi.

To flash the UT4 firmware on Tronsmart what have you done?

Thanks for your informations.

Comment

• Originally posted by 27ylliw View Post

Hi.

To flash the UT4 firmware on Tronsmart what have you done?

Thanks for your informations.
      Everything you need is in the file that you download from ugoos site (it includes a guide, too)
      1. Install the driver. Run the DriverInstall.exe file (folder DriverAssistant_v4.4)
      2. Plug the power cord, plug the USB cable (from OTG port), press and hold the reset button and power up the device
      3. Run the AndroidTool.exe file (folder AndroidTool)
      4. Click on Upgrade Firmware tab, click on Firmware and load the image (ut4_2.0.0.img) and click on Upgrade.

Greetings

Miguel

Comment

• Well the Ugoos firmware makes that you cannot control the apps in a simple way (remote control). The machine can only be switched on and off by hand.
        Last edited by tonbor; 07-06-2017, 05:04.

Comment

• Originally posted by tonbor View Post
          Well the Ugoos firmware makes that you cannot control the apps in a simple way (remote control). The machine can only be switched on and off by hand.
          Hello tonbor

Good information about the remote control and the problem with turn on/off by hand.
          I didn't try that ones because I use an USB wireless keyboard/mouse. I use the box everyday so, I prefer don't turn it off.

Greetings

Miguel
          Last edited by MiguelWPB; 07-09-2017, 08:08.

Comment

• Hello. I'm currently using the V9 Rev5 and I have a problem : when I'm begining a film (1080p with 5.1), the sound appears many seconds after the image. And if i put the movie in pause, the sound appears few seconds after too (up to 30 seconds).

I tried to go in the sound settings and put "Keep audio device alive" on "always", but it doesn't change anything.

Do you have an idea to solve my problem please?

Thanks

Comment

• Lonix I have a couple of questions. I really enjoy this ROM.

1) Will you be releasing an updated version ?
              2) If not which ROM would you suggest I try ?.

MY box is still running great.

Comment

• Originally posted by robot20 View Post
                Lonix I have a couple of questions. I really enjoy this ROM.

1) Will you be releasing an updated version ?
                2) If not which ROM would you suggest I try ?.

MY box is still running great.
                Iam not Ionix but i have an advise for you..

NEVER TOUCH A RUNNING SYSTEM!

Comment

Working...
                X