Ugoos UT4 - New Firmware Posted...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugoos UT4 - New Firmware Posted...

Hello, Ugoos has posted new firmware for the UT4.
    Khadas VIM(S905X), Beelink R68 II(S912), GOLE1(Intel Z8300), NEXBOX T10(Intel Z8300), Ugoos UT3(RK3288) and UT3+(RK3288), R-Box(RK3229-2GB/8GB), Tronsmart S95 Meta(AMLS905), Inphic i7(S905), UBOX(AMLS805), Q7(RK3188T)

Thanks for the heads up. Just installed it on my Tronsmart R68 non-gigiabit version. Excellent Rom, everything works great, My WiFi, bluetooth and Ethernet work. Their Kodi mod gives me HD audio. I will strongly recommend Ugoos.

I made a video on how to port different firmwares to different Rockchip boxes, in case some one doesn't know how to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UGmgh4gjBw
    Last edited by clarkss12; 05-30-2016, 17:22. Reason: Added video link.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Well done, easy as, will help many.
      Cheers
      tЯeboЯ
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hello clarkss12, Good to see.

Nice video, the RK Android Tool is fairly versatile when compared to its counterpart.

Khadas VIM(S905X), Beelink R68 II(S912), GOLE1(Intel Z8300), NEXBOX T10(Intel Z8300), Ugoos UT3(RK3288) and UT3+(RK3288), R-Box(RK3229-2GB/8GB), Tronsmart S95 Meta(AMLS905), Inphic i7(S905), UBOX(AMLS805), Q7(RK3188T)

Comment

I update my Z68 TV box with this new FW, the remote control function does not appeared to work with Z68 stock remote control. I backed it up with TronZid-v9-2.
          Does any body have the same issue? or I did something wrong.

Thank you,

Comment

Originally posted by knguyen_ba@yahoo.com View Post
            I update my Z68 TV box with this new FW, the remote control function does not appeared to work with Z68 stock remote control. I backed it up with TronZid-v9-2.

Thank you,
            The remote won't work on non Ugoos devices.
            Ask the manufacturer of Z68 for updated firmware or get a Ugoos UT4 then you won't have any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by knguyen_ba@yahoo.com View Post

Thank you,
              As mentioned by mo123, Z68 remote won't work with Ugoos ROM (even if you replace kernel & resource).
              Z68 remote only works with Nagrace HPH and Zidoo X6 ROMs.

Comment

Originally posted by ontherocks View Post
                As mentioned by mo123, Z68 remote won't work with Ugoos ROM (even if you replace kernel & resource).
                Z68 remote only works with Nagrace HPH and Zidoo X6 ROMs.

Thank you, Ontherocks. It's good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

The remote won't work on non Ugoos devices.
                  Ask the manufacturer of Z68 for updated firmware or get a Ugoos UT4 then you won't have any problems.
                  Hi mo123,

Thank you for your time. does it work with any air mouse remote?

KN

Comment

Working...
                  X