Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rockchip Create Upgrade Disk Tool v1.4 helps you to install firmware on Rockchip device from Micro SD card

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by deonxsesau View Post
    The program does not recognize my sd card help

    Run as an administrator.
    Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
    I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
    RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

    Comment


    • #17
      I think i finally killed my tester mk902ii it fails to boot. I can get into recovery but the first update fails halfway through. I am able to flash back to stock kk but when i upgrade to anything but wasser .2 i get no sound its driving me crazy lmao. But sound works in kk. Think ill keep playing.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
        I think i finally killed my tester mk902ii it fails to boot. I can get into recovery but the first update fails halfway through. I am able to flash back to stock kk but when i upgrade to anything but wasser .2 i get no sound its driving me crazy lmao. But sound works in kk. Think ill keep playing.
        Didn't you flash the sdcard on it once by mistake? Do you think that would work again?
        Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
        I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
        RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

        Comment


        • #19
          One time more like 100 lmao... Anyways back on stock 4.4 if i flash anything else no sound. I re flashed and bricked it to get nack to mask mode. It flashed both update and update1 but did not re boot into any firmware. Hooked back up to pc mask mode again. Ill try neo modes atv once he posts update.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

          Comment


          • #20
            After bad cwm update decision on 802 mkiiis with sandisk band I tried short pins 7-8/8-9 etc when I should have done 5-6 now nowww HDMI ROM mask mode does come up in tool but flash fails at first restart unless I only flash loader. How can I use this this this tool withooout HDMI?

            Comment


            • #21
              I'm trying to use this to change the firmware on my MXQ 4K (which came with 6.0.1). I flashed the rom to the SD card (a sandisk ultra 8gb) but the MXQ only boots normally and ignores the SD card. I tried another SD card (a 4GB one that came with my Nintendo 3DS) but at the end of the flash it fails without any explanation. I'm trying to flash the rom from this topic http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...erceleron-v1-0
              What i'm doing wrong?

              Comment


              • #22
                Hi kurocygnus ,

                are you sure it works with your SoC RK3229 Device , is it not only for RK3288 ???

                I dont know , u must use Stockrom no CustomRom from Superceleron . I believe .

                good luck

                gefattern

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                  Hi kurocygnus ,

                  are you sure it works with your SoC RK3229 Device , is it not only for RK3288 ???

                  I dont know , u must use Stockrom no CustomRom from Superceleron . I believe .

                  good luck

                  gefattern
                  The CustomRom from Superceleron was made for the 3229, I believe. Doesn't matter now, I bricked my MXQ-4K because I'm dumb. I used the RKBatchTool and pressed the wrong button (Restore) and now my box is in Maskrom mode...

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by kurocygnus View Post

                    The CustomRom from Superceleron was made for the 3229, I believe. Doesn't matter now, I bricked my MXQ-4K because I'm dumb. I used the RKBatchTool and pressed the wrong button (Restore) and now my box is in Maskrom mode...
                    Hi again ,

                    Restore or Upgrade no difference , flash must work , if your Box is in MRM you can flash

                    it easily again with a new Rom , best StockRom first , then any you want , if compatible .

                    good luck , report

                    gefattern

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by gefattern View Post

                      Hi again ,

                      Restore or Upgrade no difference , flash must work , if your Box is in MRM you can flash

                      it easily again with a new Rom , best StockRom first , then any you want , if compatible .

                      good luck , report

                      gefattern

                      I tried to flash it in MRM, but it gives me a Test Device Failed... I think that's because my usb cable (which I made...) is not writing anything... I'll try a new cable tomorrow.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X