TX2 - R2 TV Box RK3229 2/16GB 2.4GHZ WiFi Fast Lan BT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it is easy.
    Your Box output FullHD but YouTube switch to 720p.
    There are some hacked YouTube Versions out there that Support FullHD.
    Also, did you try to Switch the Video to FullHD?

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
      Well, it is easy.
      Your Box output FullHD but YouTube switch to 720p.
      There are some hacked YouTube Versions out there that Support FullHD.
      Also, did you try to Switch the Video to FullHD?

Neomode
      Yeah the max. resolution supported by YouTube is 720p. Yeah, when I go to change resolution the max shown there is 720p. I am not as worried about the 720p resolution as im worried about the fact that this TV doesn't have the "miracast" app which allowed to cast content. The previous scishion V88 I had that failed by itself had that app and it was very handy. I am planning to try certain things on the TV Box and report back the findings soon.

Comment

Some findings from the device.

Comment

Originally posted by Transporter_15 View Post
          Some findings from the device.
          This may be of interest to resolve the lack of Widevine support.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/rockchip-based-tv-players/rk3229-devices/firmware-roms-tools-bg/635542-solution-for-widevine-level-3-drm-found-for-dolamee-d5-android-6-0-1
          Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
          Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. NexSmart D32, MXIII-G II

Comment

Hey, sorry for asking such a noob-ish question, but what is the purpose of enabling Widevine support? Netflix and Prime Video work well in the box, also JioTV too.

One more thing, can you pull the "miracast" apk from your Rockchip TV box and link it here? I searched the web but cant seem to find a suitable version of the apk.I would have pulled it off my schishion v88, but that box is as good as a plastic paperweight.

Comment

Widevine is a digital DRM (Digital rights management) system used to deliver some streaming services and without it, some services may not function, or not deliver functionality at higher levels.

But if the ones you use work fine that not something to worry about.

Always handy to know though.
              Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
              Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. NexSmart D32, MXIII-G II

Comment

Working...
              X