Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nexbox A95X RK3229_D16 1.2: How to unbrick?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nexbox A95X RK3229_D16 1.2: How to unbrick?

    Hi everybody,

    First off all sorry for my English, i'm Brazilian.
    I've two Nexbox A95X bricked, both has the same problem, RED LIGHT and won't turn on.
    How can I unbrick these boxes?
    The board is RK3229_D16 1.2 and SV6051P wifiChip.

    Can anyone help me?

  • #2
    Hello,

    Welcome to FreakTab.
    You can unbrick these Boxes with your Computer.
    That's what you need.

    USB A to A Cable
    Android Tool from Rockchip
    The Rockchip Driver Auto Installer
    The Firmware.

    When you have that bring the Box in Flash mode and Born the new Firmware to it.

    Regards
    Neomode

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by neomode View Post
      Hello,

      Welcome to FreakTab.
      You can unbrick these Boxes with your Computer.
      That's what you need.

      USB A to A Cable
      Android Tool from Rockchip
      The Rockchip Driver Auto Installer
      The Firmware.

      When you have that bring the Box in Flash mode and Born the new Firmware to it.

      Regards
      Neomode
      Hi, thanks for the answer.
      Have you a tutorial about these steps?
      How can I hard reset the Box?
      i didn't found the pins on the board to enter in flash mode.

      Thank tou!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Anyone can help me?

        Comment


        • #5
          Hello,

          Here is all you need how to burn it.

          http://wiki.t-firefly.com/index.php/...Flash_image/en

          All you also need is the IMG firmware for you device.

          Regards
          Neomode

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by neomode View Post
            Hello,

            Here is all you need how to burn it.

            http://wiki.t-firefly.com/index.php/...Flash_image/en

            All you also need is the IMG firmware for you device.

            Regards
            Neomode
            Hi, thanks for the answer.

            Tubo tutorial is from rk3229 or rk3228?

            How can i flash my box when I Just have tet red light?

            Comment


            • #7
              Rockchip is Rockchip it is all the same what is good.
              your box has an reset button you have to press the connect the USB cable after that the computer will detect it and you can burn it.

              Neomode

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by neomode View Post
                Rockchip is Rockchip it is all the same what is good.
                your box has an reset button you have to press the connect the USB cable after that the computer will detect it and you can burn it.

                Neomode
                Nice,
                Where can I find the firmeware img for my device?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by neomode View Post
                  Rockchip is Rockchip it is all the same what is good.
                  your box has an reset button you have to press the connect the USB cable after that the computer will detect it and you can burn it.

                  Neomode
                  There isn't rockchip writed in my board.
                  Can I use this process above mentioned?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hello,

                    You have an RK3229 that is Rockchip.
                    RK = Rockchip

                    Neomode

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by neomode View Post
                      Hello,

                      You have an RK3229 that is Rockchip.
                      RK = Rockchip

                      Neomode
                      Hi,

                      Thanks for the answer.
                      I didn't find the pins correctly in my board to circuit.
                      hiw can I find ?
                      There is a board imagem Bellow.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hello,

                        Look at the AV Port there is the reset switch behind.
                        Take a paper clip and press the button and connect the USB cord.
                        Possible you have to try all USB ports.
                        If you do so press and hold the switch all the time.

                        Neomode

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by neomode View Post
                          Hello,

                          Look at the AV Port there is the reset switch behind.
                          Take a paper clip and press the button and connect the USB cord.
                          Possible you have to try all USB ports.
                          If you do so press and hold the switch all the time.

                          Neomode
                          Hi,
                          i've tried this but without success.
                          I'll need to short circuit, right?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by renandare View Post
                            Hi,

                            Thanks for the answer.
                            I didn't find the pins correctly in my board to circuit.
                            hiw can I find ?
                            There is a board imagem Bellow.
                            hello ... look for the pins according to the memory flash model



                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIOlkdZZIT0

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LITO89 View Post

                              hello ... look for the pins according to the memory flash model



                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIOlkdZZIT0
                              I've tried this video procedure (4-5 pins), wuthout success.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X