Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HPH NT-N8 RK3229 Custom Nougat ROM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Mo123 the new version from leelbox works on my device can you help me inseer the esp8089 drivers? Im not good in programming and wpuld really love to get this box working and maybe share it with others.

    Comment


      #17
      Please know if you have any ROM ATV Android 7.1 .... For RK3229 and SV6051P wifiChip ??

      Comment


      • mo123
        mo123 commented
        Editing a comment
        Doesn't exist and never will.

      #18
      New firmware released (see OP)
      - Fixes Bluetooth
      - Faster app install time
      - Video playback improvements
      - Add-free Youtube, disable Youtube update in Google Play Store

      Comment


        #19
        Hi mo123 ,
        i saw this on a website : https://www.cnx-software.com/2018/03...rk3399-boards/
        it's look like android tv rom, i installed it on my rk3328 box (V88 mini 3)
        But i have no ethernet and wifi, there is no playstore.
        Do you think it's possible to mix this firmware with an other to create an android TV rom ?

        Comment


          #20
          Originally posted by manu_manu4 View Post
          Hi mo123 ,
          i saw this on a website : https://www.cnx-software.com/2018/03...rk3399-boards/
          it's look like android tv rom, i installed it on my rk3328 box (V88 mini 3)
          But i have no ethernet and wifi, there is no playstore.
          Do you think it's possible to mix this firmware with an other to create an android TV rom ?
          It's not AndroidTV firmware.
          It's Rockchip RKTVLauncher that is installed, it has been available for RK3328 for months already.
          It's a Chinese firmware and has no Play Store because Google services aren't used in China.

          Comment


            #21
            Originally posted by mo123 View Post

            It's not AndroidTV firmware.
            It's Rockchip RKTVLauncher that is installed, it has been available for RK3328 for months already.
            It's a Chinese firmware and has no Play Store because Google services aren't used in China.
            Thanks for the info

            Comment


              #22
              Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600-2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	155.5 KB
ID:	715200Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600-2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	155.5 KB
ID:	715201 hello that firmware HPH NT-N8 RK3229 Custom Nougat ROM Works for mxq pro rk3229

              Comment


                #23
                Originally posted by LITO89 View Post
                Please know if you have any ROM ATV Android 7.1 .... For RK3229 and SV6051P wifiChip ??
                Hi ,

                i know that u can find some Links for your needs here , some of the V88 .... and other Boxes use this Specs .

                greetings / gefattern

                Comment


                  #24
                  [QUOTE=saman_000; hello that firmware HPH NT-N8 RK3229 Custom Nougat ROM Works for mxq pro rk3229[/QUOTE]

                  No, will most likely cause a bootloop as users with other cheap rk3229 devices reported.

                  Comment


                    #25
                    i need new update for tvbox

                    Comment


                    • mo123
                      mo123 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Then ask the manufacturer of your tv box for an update.
                      Or try the Leelbox RK3229 7.1 firmware.

                    #26
                    thank you mo123
                    i need url for this update leelbox

                    Comment


                    #27
                    very bad that update LeelboxRK-8703

                    Comment


                      #28
                      It will work on a RK3229, WIFI chip: RTL8703AS, 2 GB Ram and 8GB Storage?

                      Comment


                        #29
                        Originally posted by MFaust View Post
                        It will work on a RK3229, WIFI chip: RTL8703AS, 2 GB Ram and 8GB Storage?
                        It uses AP6255 wifi, so I don't know.

                        Comment


                          #30
                          Originally posted by mega-samu View Post

                          Tested on a Doocoler D39 (clone of v88) and does not pass the boot logo(For use on the HPH NT-NT8).

                          I thought so too on my R-Box but after waiting for what seemed like 10 minutes it finally booted. After installing, it shows the boot image made by mo123, then the running intro video, then a spinning circle mo123 credit, after that my screen went black but didn't lose its video signal, it just stayed black. But after waiting 5-10 minutes it finally booted to the home screen. This only happens right after installing and booting to home was fast after that. How long did you wait before unplugging?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X