Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A5X MAX Android 8.1. RK3328 4K 4GB/323GB TV Box WIFI Bluetooth LAN HDR VP9 USB3.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A5X MAX 4GB / 32GB RK3328 4K TV BOX FIRMWARE UPDATE 20180613

I just installed this new firmware and without any problems with tools , but at the time of restarting the TV box with the 8.1, the red light turns blue but only about 5 seconds and returns to the red color, not restarting the firmware . It's like checking the new firmware some hardware is not correct and does not let restart, I think.
    Any solution ?

Comment

As found
      A5X MAX RK3328 TV BOX FIRMWARE UPDATE 20180827

http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...80827.rar/file

A5X MAX 4GB+32GB_20180827.rar

blog.geekbuying

tЯeboЯ
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Recently i bought this box, flashed the new firmware. Following are my initial observations.

When i play any video with DTS-HD master or AAC 5.1 audio, the box convert it into 2 channel and sent it through HDMI.
        For all other formats i tested(like Dolby digital, DTS etc) it is correctly giving the 6 channel bit stream through HDMI.
        Please inform the SW team to correct this issue.

Comment

• mo123
          mo123 commented
          Editing a comment
          No one is going to fix the problem since it's a ship and forget device.

I agree with you mo123 , happens the same with the A5X MAX version 7.1, it has been forgotten! .
        For the Chinese, this is a business and can not be demanded for a few USD.
        A greeting.

Comment

Working...
        X