No announcement yet.

Searching help for my A5X max rk3328

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok... I am on win10.i manage to get it connected following a comment above. It connected when I went into recovery and hit connect to bootloader.. It was a happy moment lol. Now I proceed to flash firmware where I got a error. It stop at 'dowload idb failed '.. After trying a couple times I erase flash with android tools and still 'dowload idb fail'. I'm bricked.. When I connect with android tools it says maskrom device and connection button is blue in rk batch tools. The reason Im mentioning this is on some fourms I read I was needed to short pin 8 9 on chip to get box in maskrom mode, blue button.. But I didn't and that's how the box is showing up.. I'm lost.. Any help or advice will be appreciated.. Thanks!!!

Comment

mine is the a5x max + version and I've managed to flash it with the latest firmware following the youtube channel earlier. as mentioned, the pin is on the av hole with the usb 4 hole. before that make sure you've installed the drivers so your pc detects it.

that aside, anyone have any suggestions to install the navigation panel and notification panel that is missing? also livewallpapers doesn't seem to work on mine as it doesn't show the apply button during preview screen.

thanks.

Comment

Leave links to the YouTube video and firmware. Thanks

Comment

This is ONLY for A5X MAX+ 4GB/32GB kodi18.0 RK3328 rooted firmware here
          Build no. rk3328_box-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47K eng.foxluo.20171211.143257 test-keys
          SDK version RK30_ANDROID7.1.2-SDK-v1.00.00
          Samsung 32GB eMMC KMV2W00LM-B506
          FN-Link 6222B-SRB WIFI Bluetooth module

Comment

Originally posted by gidabytes View Post
            This is ONLY for A5X MAX+ 4GB/32GB kodi18.0 RK3328 rooted firmware here
            Build no. rk3328_box-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47K eng.foxluo.20171211.143257 test-keys
            SDK version RK30_ANDROID7.1.2-SDK-v1.00.00
            Samsung 32GB eMMC KMV2W00LM-B506
            FN-Link 6222B-SRB WIFI Bluetooth module
            Installed on a5x Max ( NOT + ). Seems working fine except Wifi ( can't start ). It could be great using the original wifi module with this rom. Any ideas?

Comment

please check the wifi chipset model on your box. i bought another a5x max+ but same wifi FN-Link 6222B-SRB WIFI Bluetooth module but different eMMC model

what is your RAM and storage capacity?
              Last edited by gidabytes; 01-10-2018, 12:01.

Comment

Working...
              X