Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MX10 Android 7.1.2 RK3328 4/32GB TV BOX 2.4GHZ WiFi Fast Lan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Пробовал, всё работает.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by UncleJack View Post
      It's back from the dead. Nand mask method worked...

      Here are the steps for anyone in a similar situation.

      1) PC: Open Rockchip Batch Tool, load firmware image (I chose a 7.1 image)
      2) MX10: Connect HDMI to monitor. Short eMMC pads (photo 1), at same time press reset switch, then plug USB OTG into PC
      3) PC: beeps. MX10 appears as yellow icon in Batch Tool.
      4) MX10: release short and reset switch
      5) PC: flash image.
      6) MX10: When flash finishes, MX10 reboots.
      ... Erase circle appears on screen (for about 5 secs),
      ... Mbox logo comes on screen (for about 5 minutes),
      ... Screen changes to warning not to turn power off (for about 5 minutes)
      ... UI screen appears.

      I had to try step 2 a few times before it worked. You may need an extra pair of helping hands.

      Cheers,
      Jack.
      Hi.
      I save my box with this method.. That's works !
      In step 2 I don't need press reset switch at same time. Just short eMMC pad and plug to PC ===> You have boot in maskrom more It's more easy to do this with only two hands..

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by koyur61 View Post
        Пробовал, всё работает.
        Пробовал тоже - работает хорошо !
        I have tryed "CD Firmware Tool"- it works great.No need USB cable and PC connections!
        I have downupgrated to vers RK3328 20170913(20171013) - the root work there.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Ac2n View Post

          Hi.
          I save my box with this method.. That's works !
          In step 2 I don't need press reset switch at same time. Just short eMMC pad and plug to PC ===> You have boot in maskrom more It's more easy to do this with only two hands..
          That's good to know if I brick it again.
          I've left the 7.1 image on my MX10. It does everything I need.

          Comment


          • #95
            Hello together, i have bricked my MX10 too. If i make nand mask method factory tool says "Download boot fail" ? What should i do ? Or is it bricked for all time ? Please Help. Best Regards

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by mad_gustav View Post
              Hello together, i have bricked my MX10 too. If i make nand mask method factory tool says "Download boot fail" ? What should i do ? Or is it bricked for all time ? Please Help. Best Regards
              Hi,
              you can try with RK Android Tool.
              Boot in maskrom, erase flash and after flash firmware..
              Good luck..

              Comment


              • #97
                Thanks@Ac2n but same problem. Download Boot Start = Download Boot Fail

                Comment


                • #98
                  Maybe with restore option.. Try one other firmware..

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    I have tryed every Butoon. All the same. Boot Restore Test all fail. I can run it in to Maskrom Mode but the rest fail with factorytool RKBatchtool and androidtool . Is it broken ? Rest in Peace ? Or give it another Bootloader for Androidtool ?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mad_gustav View Post
                      I have tryed every Butoon. All the same. Boot Restore Test all fail. I can run it in to Maskrom Mode but the rest fail with factorytool RKBatchtool and androidtool . Is it broken ? Rest in Peace ? Or give it another Bootloader for Androidtool ?
                      Hi mad_gustav,
                      If you can boot in maskrom mode, you can restore your box, just find the good firmware for your box, if it's one "PASS 2018/05/16" you can try http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...51_20180418_r1

                      1- Boot in Maskrom mode
                      2- Erase flash with RK Android Tool
                      3- Try flash the firmware with RK Android Tool, if don't work try flash with RK Factory Tool, if don't work again try extract firmware with RK Android Tool for flashing boot.img only at first then flash firmware..

                      If you can't flash try another firmware, for me when my box was in bootloop the only firmware that's working is the firmware of december 2017 with Android 7.1.2 prerooted. Try it, maybe that's work for you too..
                      http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...0_20171208.img

                      Good Luck

                      Comment


                      • Hello Ac2n,
                        big thanks for helping. I have tryed to install many firmwares. But all time the same "Boot fail". I have tryed extract boot.img with factory tool but the same boot fail. I have tryed with erase flash boot fail. With rkfactory tool i have problems to load firmware. Only one run. But dont know what should i do if its loaded. I have seen in androidtool that i need a sh ? If i push run button comes parsing script fail. Where i become the sh for mx10 ? I think its last chance because all other i have tryed goes fail.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X