Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to know if my C type input is faulty. Because I can not get any connection signal with pc to be able to update your rom

Comment

have you tried another usb port with a normal usb after all its just a data transfer if they dont work it means that i myself will have to go out and buy another type of freaking usb cable to add to the piles of usb cables i aready have ...thank you very much yundoo

Comment

Originally posted by dukekox View Post
        Hey folks, will there be a recent update soon or should we stick to this SCV1-Beta for a bit longer. It would be just great, if there is a progress like on the S912 boxes. Thank you for all your work - you are making tv boxes great again ;-).
        Until now i dint see any reason to update it
        All A6 rom out there sucks and i mean all!

Originally posted by berdroid10 View Post
        Não entendi
        Superceleron

I did not understand. Go in settings? I can not connect the cable and I connect the pc and neither a signal happens, nor a sound recognition of the pc or anything. Gives me the impression that the cable type C is not working, I already tested 2 cables. Should I enable some configuration is this?
        Im saying that i laso had a problem with my good quality type C cable, but i had another that is lower quality and that worked!
        Dunno why but looks some of this boxes have this problem, you need luck to find a cable that works..
        But that dont mean you dont have a HW problem on the box, it can also be that!

Comment

Superceleron
          Understood.
          Excuse me, I speak Portuguese and the translation sometimes gets difficult.
          Thanks for the attention of the answers
          Just tell me one thing.
          As soon as you connect the yundoo to the PC through the usb type C it is already pro pc recognize the plug is not it?
          Even without the drives that work just recognize
          Or would you need my BOX to be powered on ??

Comment

Originally posted by berdroid10 View Post
            I did not understand. Go in settings? I can not connect the cable and I connect the pc and neither a signal happens, nor a sound recognition of the pc or anything. Gives me the impression that the cable type C is not working, I already tested 2 cables. Should I enable some configuration is this?
            Just wanted to know if my C type input is faulty. Because I can not get any connection signal with pc to be able to update your rom
            Connection to USB 2.0 port? button in connector "R" pressed? DriverAssitant 4.4 or 4.5 installed?

try it:
            сhange in config.ini RKBatchTool/AndroidTool/etc.

SUPPORTLOWUSB=FALSE (SUPPORTLOWUSB=)
            on
            SUPPORTLOWUSB=TRUE
            Last edited by BidonX99; 07-01-2017, 09:07.

Comment

I'm using this ROM since the first days it was published and its working much better than the original one.
              Thank you so much for your hard work superceleron. You really gave a new life to this box!

By the way, do you plan to do an update to the ROM with new bits and fixes?

Comment

Yes i do! but 1º now i need to update my older roms for other devices!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                  Yes i do! but 1º now i need to update my older roms for other devices!
                  Hi Superceleron now it's been months since you always repeat the same things you will make an update to this yundoo suck Y8 hope you will not pass years when it will be an old box ...!

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnetta View Post
                    Hi Superceleron now it's been months since you always repeat the same things you will make an update to this yundoo suck Y8 hope you will not pass years when it will be an old box ...!
                    Sorry but it is what is it is, did you see how many roms i have... and i also work and need free time for my family........... and dont forget is FREE...
                    Dont worry it wont take years to update it!

Comment

Working...
                    X