H96 MAX RK3399 Tv Box 4/32GB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi atiq33 ,

do you really want to switch your Box on/off , maybe many times a Day .

good luck

gefattern
    Last edited by gefattern; 08-22-2017, 10:22.

Comment

• yes at the moment when ever we wants to watch any programes FIRST WE CLICK PALY AND THEN SWITCH Off and then switch it on and its work like this, so please reply how do I resolved this issue>

Comment

• Hi atiq33 ,

this sounds like a Power Problem , what Output does your Box use 5V/2000mah ??? , try one with 5V/2500mah or maybe 3000mah , but still 5V ,

of course must the Voltage always be the same . Please report what your Box is using , maybe it gets not enough Power to do the Job , because

the cheap Poweradapters dont bring the exact needed Power . Try and report good luck

gefattern

Comment

• i dont think its a power this is my 2nd box with all accessories. but i just checked its 2500mA.

Comment

• pictures and sound are abs fine, but only problem sound are only comes when i switch off and on again,,,

Comment

• sound are off again when i moved to other movie or tv chs, and than again i forced to switch off and on again and its works fine untill i moved to other tv ch

Comment

• Hi atiq33 ,

so please try one with 3000mah , or maybe the Box works too over USB a to USB A Cable and a USB PowerAdapter,

of course same Voltage as stock .

good luck gefattern ( if you dont try , you dont know )

Comment

• i got usb a to usb cable. but i dont have 3000mah adapter, h96max only comes with 2500mah... but usb to usb are not good as hdmi in qualitywise, ?

Comment

• Hi atiq33 ,

so you got a cable , now u need something like that :

https://www.google.de/search?q=USB+P...obile&ie=UTF-8

and for your stock Power output only a new one with more / mah / than yours , best you try it first with 2500mah , if not enough 3000mah ,

if ,

this dont solve your Problems it is for sure the FW . One of the USB Ports of your box , maybe all , supports for sure 5V . It is made to use external

Devices (blue colour???) and it looks like many Boxes can use it for starting up and running too . Hope you got it now ,

greetings gefattern
                    Last edited by gefattern; 09-03-2017, 05:55.

Comment

• Hi again ,

look what Trebor says in Post Nr.21 .

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...4gb-32gb/page2

again greetings

gefattern

Comment

• Originally posted by atiq33 View Post
                        i got usb a to usb cable. but i dont have 3000mah adapter, h96max only comes with 2500mah... but usb to usb are not good as hdmi in qualitywise, ?
                        Hi again ,

i am not sure what you mean , of course the same as the stock has otherwise it will not fit .

good luck

gefattern

Comment

• I am thinking to buy H96 Max. Is there any chance for a rom here?

Seems, this box has also some heating problems based on powerful hardware (good review here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEfykdNWEx8

Processor: RK3399
                          CPU: ARM Cortex-A72,Cortex A53
                          Core: 2.0GHz
                          GPU: Mali-T860

Perhaps with a rom from you (@superceleron) the heating problem can be solved???

running oficial with Android 6.0
                          Last edited by tombraga; 09-03-2017, 01:59. Reason: forget my post, had not seen that are already roms for it, sorry

Comment

• Hi, I have ordered a H96 Max, too. I read a lot of wifi speed problems that the wifi speed is very low. Can someone confirm that issue
                          or tell us their own experience with wifi?
                          Is it possible to buy an additional wifi usb stick und plug in ?
                          Thx

Comment

• Hi memo20 ,

you will see if Wifi is bad , if , you can make a Mod like others here ,

maybe add a external Antenna ??? Yes u can use one , must work ,

but no Guarantee . hope it helps / nice Day / gefattern .

Comment

• Originally posted by atiq33 View Post
                              sound are off again when i moved to other movie or tv chs, and than again i forced to switch off and on again and its works fine untill i moved to other tv ch
                              Hi atiq33, If you are using av port or optical port of h96 max to connect to your audio receiver for better sound quality, pls remove all of that. Use only hdmi port to connect to your tv. And see if it can fix your sound problem.

If it can not fix your sound problem, you can try firmware Android 6.0 of H96 Max.

Comment

Working...
                              X