• Originally posted by markl17 View Post

where is this post by geekbuying of new update
    http://blog.geekbuying.com/2017/12/h...date-20171220/

Comment

• @leledumbo
      link does not work

Comment

• @sta28
        thx for sharing this FW. this is the best fw for me, actually.
        a friend of me couldnt start the fw. maybe he came from android 6, and the upgrade does not work properly.
        i came from the august android 7 fw, and it works really good.
        still waitin`4 scv2 :-) (scv1 was not as perfect as i need. missing wifi (spezially on my box), random reboots,not the best gui)

happy new year

Comment

• trebor
          trebor commented
          Editing a comment
          blog/geekbuying service maybe down

• https://www.chinagadgetsreviews.com/...-tv-box-2.html

Same fw. 2017.12.09

Comment

• Originally posted by DOMin8or View Post
          @leledumbo
          link does not work
          Down on their side, the sysadmin is probably taking a leave today. Wait for tomorrow.

Comment

• New firmware for the H96 max - 01/02/2018

http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...7.1_180102.rar

Comment

• I wonder if this works on devices with LTM8830 wifi chip?

Comment

• Originally posted by xShARkx View Post
                New firmware for the H96 max - 01/02/2018

http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...7.1_180102.rar
                Did anyone try this new firmware? Is the Amazon Prime Video app working without crashing now?

Comment

• Originally posted by vladx View Post

Did anyone try this new firmware? Is the Amazon Prime Video app working without crashing now?
                  Didn't try Amazon Prime Video, but other things work as expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by leledumbo View Post

Didn't try Amazon Prime Video, but other things work as expected.
                    Can you please install it and try it? You can sign up for a trial, you don't need to pay anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by vladx View Post

Can you please install it and try it? You can sign up for a trial, you don't need to pay anything.
                      I've tried amazon prime video, and it still crashes! Man this box was a huge mistake, it's powerfull, but its software sucks so much! Should have picked up the mi box!

Comment

• Originally posted by xShARkx View Post

I've tried amazon prime video, and it still crashes! Man this box was a huge mistake, it's powerfull, but its software sucks so much! Should have picked up the mi box!
                        Maybe it's not good for multimedia, but its power is useful for gaming. Fortunately, that's what I bought it for

Comment

• Originally posted by leledumbo View Post

Maybe it's not good for multimedia, but its power is useful for gaming. Fortunately, that's what I bought it for
                          it sucks at Gaming also .. try running Dolphin or ppsspp on it. This box is just way over priced for the performance it delivers.

And I had the same issue with prime video it just stops when you try and play any videos

Comment

• Originally posted by clsA View Post

it sucks at Gaming also .. try running Dolphin or ppsspp on it. This box is just way over priced for the performance it delivers.

And I had the same issue with prime video it just stops when you try and play any videos
                            Fortunately I don't play on emulators, let alone those requiring hardware acceleration. Android native games run well and that's my main concern.

Comment

Working...
                            X