Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firmware Android 7.1.2 Stock AlfaWise H96 MAX (Rk3399) 4Gb/32Gb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by markl17 View Post

    where is this post by geekbuying of new update
    http://blog.geekbuying.com/2017/12/h...date-20171220/

    Comment


    • @leledumbo
      link does not work

      Comment


      • @sta28
        thx for sharing this FW. this is the best fw for me, actually.
        a friend of me couldnt start the fw. maybe he came from android 6, and the upgrade does not work properly.
        i came from the august android 7 fw, and it works really good.
        still waitin`4 scv2 :-) (scv1 was not as perfect as i need. missing wifi (spezially on my box), random reboots,not the best gui)

        happy new year

        Comment


        • trebor
          trebor commented
          Editing a comment
          blog/geekbuying service maybe down

      • https://www.chinagadgetsreviews.com/...-tv-box-2.html

        Same fw. 2017.12.09

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DOMin8or View Post
          @leledumbo
          link does not work
          Down on their side, the sysadmin is probably taking a leave today. Wait for tomorrow.

          Comment


          • New firmware for the H96 max - 01/02/2018

            http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...7.1_180102.rar

            Comment


            • I wonder if this works on devices with LTM8830 wifi chip?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by xShARkx View Post
                New firmware for the H96 max - 01/02/2018

                http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...7.1_180102.rar
                Did anyone try this new firmware? Is the Amazon Prime Video app working without crashing now?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by vladx View Post

                  Did anyone try this new firmware? Is the Amazon Prime Video app working without crashing now?
                  Didn't try Amazon Prime Video, but other things work as expected.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by leledumbo View Post

                    Didn't try Amazon Prime Video, but other things work as expected.
                    Can you please install it and try it? You can sign up for a trial, you don't need to pay anything.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by vladx View Post

                      Can you please install it and try it? You can sign up for a trial, you don't need to pay anything.
                      I've tried amazon prime video, and it still crashes! Man this box was a huge mistake, it's powerfull, but its software sucks so much! Should have picked up the mi box!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by xShARkx View Post

                        I've tried amazon prime video, and it still crashes! Man this box was a huge mistake, it's powerfull, but its software sucks so much! Should have picked up the mi box!
                        Maybe it's not good for multimedia, but its power is useful for gaming. Fortunately, that's what I bought it for

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by leledumbo View Post

                          Maybe it's not good for multimedia, but its power is useful for gaming. Fortunately, that's what I bought it for
                          it sucks at Gaming also .. try running Dolphin or ppsspp on it. This box is just way over priced for the performance it delivers.

                          And I had the same issue with prime video it just stops when you try and play any videos

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by clsA View Post

                            it sucks at Gaming also .. try running Dolphin or ppsspp on it. This box is just way over priced for the performance it delivers.

                            And I had the same issue with prime video it just stops when you try and play any videos
                            Fortunately I don't play on emulators, let alone those requiring hardware acceleration. Android native games run well and that's my main concern.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X