Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZIDOO X6 based on RK3368

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mo123 View Post

    Backup tool
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/te...+ROM+Backup.7z
    Install Automateit - https://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin...t-v3-setup.exe then run AutomateAndroidToolBackup.au3
    Connect your device with a male to male USB cable to PC.
    Then hold a paperclip into the recovery hole until it clicks, now connect the power cord to the Zidoo X6 while still holding in the paperclip.
    The Flash tool will pick the device up on your PC and my backup(someone else actually created the automateit script) tool will do all the work, can release the paperclip now.
    Choose 'no' when asked to backup userdata.
    Hi mo123
    This should be a sticky and a standard instruction! I had to wade trough hours of searches before I came onto your post and it is WICKED! Seriously though, this should be a standard instruction and sticky, guys!
    kind regards
    cyber7 (aka Aubrey Kloppers; Cape Town; South Africa)
    http://www.cyber7.co.za / http://aubreykloppers.wordpress.com

    Comment


    • Originally posted by cyber7 View Post
      Hi mo123
      This should be a sticky and a standard instruction! I had to wade trough hours of searches before I came onto your post and it is WICKED! Seriously though, this should be a standard instruction and sticky, guys!
      Yes, this is much easier than flashing TWRP or manually entering the offsets in the flash tool to make a backup.
      For new users finding posts like this and other great ones that are lost in threads over time are very difficult now.
      Here is another method to make backups but it doesn't always work
      http://freaktab.com/forum/developmen...ckchip-devices

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mo123 View Post

        Backup tool
        http://www.mediafire.com/download/te...+ROM+Backup.7z
        Install Automateit - https://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin...t-v3-setup.exe then run AutomateAndroidToolBackup.au3
        Connect your device with a male to male USB cable to PC.
        Then hold a paperclip into the recovery hole until it clicks, now connect the power cord to the Zidoo X6 while still holding in the paperclip.
        The Flash tool will pick the device up on your PC and my backup(someone else actually created the automateit script) tool will do all the work, can release the paperclip now.
        Choose 'no' when asked to backup userdata.

        Hi Mo123,

        I successfully used Rockchip ROM backup to backup all images from my Z68 box. However, I could not successfully restore it. It failed to restore all images.
        I used ROM_Dumper_Tool, and added all images from output folder (18 images including) Please see the picture sample.
        Am I doing something wrong? Please help and thank you so much for your help.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	Restore image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	577518

        KN


        Comment


        • Originally posted by knguyen_ba@yahoo.com View Post


          Hi Mo123,

          I successfully used Rockchip ROM backup to backup all images from my Z68 box. However, I could not successfully restore it. It failed to restore all images.
          I used ROM_Dumper_Tool, and added all images from output folder (18 images including) Please see the picture sample.
          Am I doing something wrong? Please help and thank you so much for your help.

          [ATTACH=CONFIG]n577518[/ATTACH]

          KN

          You shouldn't flash uboot.

          Comment

          Working...
          X