Announcement

Collapse

Microsoft Mail Accounts not Working

Hello,

We like to Inform you, that we can not Send Mailīs to Microsoft Mail Service.
This means User with an E-Mail Account @ Hotmail, Outlook, Live etc. will
not receive any Mails from us.
This is not our fault, we are in Contact with them but so far no Answer.
We will let you know when the Issue is fixed!

Freaktab Admin Team
See more
See less

Creating backup image of android stick ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating backup image of android stick ?

Hi everybody ,
    I want to create a backup image of Android tv stick MK3066 (rooted) to create a replica for my other 50 devices (Same model) .
    I want to use same apps and setting on all of my device. Can any body help me . how I can do this?

http://radxa.com/Rock/flash_the_image

Shows a bunch of tools..that can backup and flask nand partitions (I prefer rkflashkit for Linux)
    Goodluck

Comment

First of all thank you very much for help and quick response mitchell4you . There is one other request the link you sent me conatin how to deploy backup. Does is contain how to create backup ?

Comment

Hi there...if this wud help...just get a usb flash disk n copy in it the original work u want to backup with help from either device's filemanager or u download es filemanager. Just keep on copying n pasting your work in all devices...atleast this might be the simplest n easiest method n it definitely works everytime...if you looking for backup from any cloudfare storage i advice to forget it...Since u migjt just waste time since most cloud storages like dropbox or mega uses encryption so the work you stored there even with the same username always gets u an empty box bcos most of them have communication issues....
        I advice the USB method...iy works everytime...Goodluck

Comment

Working...
        X