Announcement

Collapse

OUKITEL K6000 Plus Giveaway

You can search for some eggs these days or hide some for your children,
but you won't like to miss the FreakTab Easter Giveaway Action sponsored by EFOX.

Click here to Enter --> https://goo.gl/W6voQw
See more
See less

Who is a quality mxq ott tv box manufacturer/seller?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is a quality mxq ott tv box manufacturer/seller?

I bought a bunch of mxq boxes but they're slow and very light basically don't weigh anything.
    Today I got two mxq boxes from a friend and they're much heavier and twice better. The screen isn't sized wrong, the colors are really vibrant, Kodi runs smoother, and closes when it's supposed to and that s805 mali screen doesn't pop up during start up.
    i buy in bulk so if anyone can help me find a source i's appreciate it and if you're a seller you can send me a sample or don't bother.

Originally posted by rippintv View Post
    I bought a bunch of mxq boxes but they're slow and very light basically don't weigh anything.
    Today I got two mxq boxes from a friend and they're much heavier and twice better. The screen isn't sized wrong, the colors are really vibrant, Kodi runs smoother, and closes when it's supposed to and that s805 mali screen doesn't pop up during start up.
    i buy in bulk so if anyone can help me find a source i's appreciate it and if you're a seller you can send me a sample or don't bother.
    Stay away from any MXQ boxes.
    They are really low quality and don't last long.
    There are so many clones, you can't even be sure 2 boxes next to each other has the same hardware inside.

Comment

Do you suggest an affordable bulk option?

Comment

I have an MXQ and I am completely satisfied, I can't offer more feedback because it's the only streaming device I run KODI on......I've found Zero need to try anything else.....btw someone threw this out.....I found it. 16.1 is the current version.

Comment

Same here Joanz, I realize there's lots of clones and that's fine. I am just looking for a quality clone like the ones I'm using at home.
          I believe the ones that aren't so great I've been getting are made by Sunvell.

Comment

This is the most common one sold in the market I guess, lots of MXQ......Price is cheap and there is a lot of bugs and problems though. I got one with WiFi connect problem

Comment

Just restore it and it'll work usually.
              unplug the box put a toothpick in the avhole and press that button hold it down and plug it into the power and once it's in recovery choose restore.

Comment

The light one I'm positive there 512 ram. Personal experience.

Comment

Originally posted by smilez View Post
                  The light one I'm positive there 512 ram. Personal experience.

I believe you're right because any other box that's heavier works much better. They're made by Sunvell, so I ordered Acemax to check them out this time. I have some of them that should be here tomorrow so I'll know.

Comment

Good luck. I had lots of problems with mxq seems like there never the same. Different boards remotes. I had purchase a dozen from a supplier before and swear there were 1 gb ram before I even purchase it. When I received it it was 512. I had to disputed it through **** I did get my money back. Then I went to another seller same thing but I only ordered 3 and they refund half of my money back. Since then I will never get mxq again.

Comment

So by weight alone we can determine this? Is that how you determined it?

Comment

And what boxes have you been ordering since then? Can you show me what kind and where to buy them?

Comment

What are u looking for in a box? Price, speed, custom roms? It's all in what u want.

Comment

The Qbox works well on super celeron and now dts working with pharjister fix and has disco light on it what more could you ask for???
                            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by smilez View Post
                              What are u looking for in a box? Price, speed, custom roms? It's all in what u want.
                              ive been buying mine $600 for 20. I don't personally care about the ROMS because I have to install everything myself unless I order 100 or more then they customize them.
                              As far as speed goes in quite OK with the speed of an s905 not an s905x.
                              So if you have a source please share it.

Comment

Working...
                              X