Beelink GT Mini-A Amlogic S905X2 SoC with Voice Air *Geekbuying Deal*
If you’re reading our blog, you’ve probably noticed that the Beelink GTmini-A not only looks like the Beelink GT1 Mini but also has the same specification and is powered by Amlogic S905X2.
The main difference is OS, GTmini-A runs on Android 9.0 and support voice commands via Google Assistant. The TV Box comes with great a Voice remote control with Air mouse. Using the TV Box via remote control with air mouse is much easier and faster. Beelink GTmini-A probably supports Netflix HD / 4K and Youtube 4K (2160p). More features and details can be found in the specification below.
Beelink GTmini-A Android TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X2 quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 processor
- GPU – quad-core Arm Mali-G31MP2
- Memory – 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage – 32GB, or 64GB eMMC flash, Micro SD slot
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @60 Hz with HDCP, 3D support, 3.5mm AV jack for composite video (480i/576i) and stereo audio
- Video Playback – 10-bit H.265 up to 4K @ 60fps, VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K @ 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K @ 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K @ 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – Digital LED display on front panel, upgrade pinhole
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 77 x 77 x 17mm
- Weight – 125 grams
You can Buy it now on special Deal at Geekbuying.
4GB / 32GB Version for $79.99 after coupon: DUAXYNKJ
4GB / 64GB Version for $75.99 after coupon: IOXFMJNT